The agents at McCoy Insurance Services are aware of the struggles the economy has faced. This is why they are helping business owners affordably protect their investments while finding ways to boost employee morale.
Galena, IL (PRWEB) April 05, 2013
The Illinois Department of Employment Security released a recent report stating that the unemployment rate in the Chicago area has reached 9.9%. This figure was expected in the beginning of the year as newly created jobs increased. However, it is still encouraged that employers continue to hire and that workers remain motivated in their job searches.
The agents at McCoy Insurance Services are aware of the struggles the economy has faced. This is why they are helping business owners affordably protect their investments while finding ways to boost employee morale. Providing motivation and inspiration for a team of hard working individuals can go a long way in sustaining and growing a company. Here are some tips provided by the knowledgeable agents:
- Understanding Employee Needs: Provide team members with the tools they need to help with personal and business growth. Build a training program that addresses best practices and shows the employees they are worth the investment.
- Empowerment: This can come from decision making. Set expectations and let employees determine their goals and priorities so they feel in control. Empowered people may perform better at their jobs as well.
- Emphasize Teamwork: Create a culture that embraces teamwork. Have everyone work together to achieve common goals. This can also help develop confidence in the business.
- Build on Trust: Creating a trusting business environment is the recipe for success. Allow for open communication, different opinions, and input. By sharing information, providing feedback, and setting expectations, building trust is possible.
- Have a Passion for the Job: Deeper engagement can happen when passion is involved. Boosting employee morale comes with motivating their values and skills so each personality is in alignment with the needs of the job.
Becoming an advocate for employees can lead to satisfaction on many levels. Not only will employees feel cared for, but so will customers. Putting these tips into action can help everyone stay positive about what they do. However, McCoy Insurance Services wants business owners to remain aware of the unpredictability of owning a Chicago business. With the right commercial insurance from the local agency, peace of mind may be found. By having this plan intact in case an emergency occurs, business owners can focus on other areas of their companies. For more information regarding commercial insurance, contact McCoy Insurance Services at 888-490-0298!
About McCoy Insurance Services:
McCoy Insurance Services is a proud local agency with locations in Galena, IL and Elizabeth, IL. Its agents take pride in their industry expertise of over 90 years. Besides serving the local community, they also write insurance for the states of Iowa and Wisconsin. McCoy Insurance Services offers a wide variety of coverage options, from personal to business lines of insurance. In addition, they will provide a complete analysis of a customer’s insurance needs and design a responsible program to fit a particular budget. They will also file any claims quickly and follow up to make sure the customer receives a prompt and fair settlement. The agency believes that no one should be left hanging when something unexpected happens.