Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) April 15, 2013
On April 15, 2013, Bellucci Premium releases a statement following different ways extra virgin olive oil can be used as a beauty product because of its high concentration in mono-unsaturated fats, antioxidants, and vitamins.
According to Babble, there are seven different ways extra virgin olive oil can be used as a beauty product:
- Extra virgin olive oil can be used as a great moisturizer. EVOO penetrates deep into cells, to help with cell regeneration and to soften tissue. It can help with dry areas of the skin like elbows, and also plays a role in lessening the appearance of acne scars.
- EVOO can be used as a shaving lubricant. The shave can be a little sticky, but EVOO can leave your skin soft.
- Body scrub is another way EVOO can be used as a beauty product. Apply olive oil to the skin and scrub with sugar or a coarse salt. You can also mix EVOO with an essential oil, to create a PASTE that smells and feels good.
- Mix EVOO with a little water and it can be used to remove wax from your ears. Place the mixture in your ear with an old eye or ear dropper in the evening before going to bed and the oil will help penetrate the wax more deeply.
- If you have a dry scalp, applying heated EVOO to your scalp and hair can help moisturize your skin and hair follicles.
- Not only can EVOO moisturize your scalp, it can also moisturize your cuticles. Mix with water and soak your hands for a DIY manicure.
- A few drops of EVOO on a cotton ball make a great way to remove makeup. Be extra careful around the eyes, and wipe your face in a circular motion.
Natalie Sexenian, Marketing Manager at Bellucci Premium, commented on the seven beauty tips. “People know the health benefits involved when adding extra virgin olive oil to their diets, but some people aren’t aware of the beauty benefits that olive oil can provide. These tips are a great way to use olive oil for its moisturizing benefits, and can also be a lot cheaper than buying beauty products that do the same thing.”
Bellucci Premium Toscano extra virgin olive oil uses olives that are grown on the beautiful landscapes of Tuscany, and maintained by 3rd and 4th generation farmers. Bellucci offers three different types of oil, including an organic option, that offers a mild peppery flavor and fruity undertones that will satisfy any palate. The third type of oil Bellucci offers is the world’s finest Italian extra virgin olive oil, grown only by Italian growers in many different regions of Italy.