Omaha, NE (PRWEB) April 04, 2013
AtoZdatabases, the leading provider of reference and marketing databases and job searches for public libraries, academic institutions, and government agencies, has announced that is has increased its download limit for users from 250 to 1,000 leads per search.
This new increased limit applies to searches performed both internally and remotely, and is one of many improvements that AtoZdatabases has implemented recently. In the latter half of 2012, AtoZ launched its ‘Find a Job’ search with over 2.4 million job listings, ‘Find a Doctor’ search of 1.1 million healthcare professionals, 100 million cell phone numbers, and a mobile application for iPad and iPhone.
AtoZdatabases is ideal for:
- Small Businesses: Find sales leads and mailing lists to grow their sales
- People Searching: Locate friends and relatives
- Entrepreneurs: Find similar businesses along with competitors
- Students: Research businesses by industry or segment and company size
- Government Agencies: Research employment statistics, mapping, and traffic modeling
- Fundraising: Find income and home values in any neighborhood
- Guidance Counselors: Help students learn about various careers and find a job
“Most small businesses and salespeople need as many leads as they can get in order to get the most out of their marketing. With our increased limit they can get their list in one search, as opposed to 20 searches from our competitors,” says Rakesh Gupta, President of AtoZdatabases.
For a free 30-Day trial of AtoZdatabases, please call toll-free at 877-428-0101 or email Sales(at)AtoZdatabases(dot)com. To learn more about AtoZ's data compilation process, click here.
AtoZdatabases, powered by DatabaseUSA.com, is a leading provider of job searches, reference, and marketing databases for public libraries, academic institutions, and government agencies across the United States.