Hashtags are a great way to gain exposure or add your comment to a trend
(PRWEB UK) 5 April 2013
Twitter has 500 million total users with over 200 million active users. As an online promotion company SEO Positive is familiar with the need to integrate social media platforms and has recently received many inquiries regarding social media management, in response, SEO Positive has issued some top tips for beginners using Twitter.
1. The more you tweet the more people you will reach – however, it is important to not to tweet too much and annoy users as this may cause them to unfollow you.
2. Tweeting rich, relevant and interesting information throughout the day at various times is the best way to attract followers and get retweets.
3. It is important to show others your interest by following other brands and companies that you find interesting and like. This gives your account a personality.
4. Hashtags are a great way to gain exposure or add your comment to a trend – a topic of conversation – and helps you to interact with others.
5. Any tweets you particularly like add them to your favourite’s list, this will show others your interests and likes and may even earn you some extra followers.
6. Research into scheduling tweets which will automatically release at set times of the day, this will be your optimum time to get new followers and for your tweets to reach the largest audience.
7. Brand your Twitter page by adding appropriate images and logos and professional looking photos.
8. Use your extra information to promote other websites you are connected or brands you may represent to give users even more background context and prompt them to visit connected media.
SEO Positive continues to issue user based news.
SEO Positive was established in 2007 in Chelmsford, Essex with the aim of bringing effective yet affordable online marketing services to companies from all industries and backgrounds. The company offers a huge range of services including search engine optimisation, Pay Per Click account management, social media marketing and website design.