Counseling begins with understanding your student. These tools boost schools’ counseling capability without impacting budgets.
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) April 08, 2013
CollegeOnTrack has upgraded the student assessments it offers subscribers. Schools, struggling to deal with rising prices from other vendors, can use these powerful tools at no additional cost to better reach and counsel their students:
- Do What You Are, based on the popular Myers-Briggs personality test, guides students toward college majors and careers where they’re likely to enjoy the work and succeed
- Multiple Intelligences (MI Advantage) helps students recognize their unique intellect, boost confidence, improve academic performance, strengthen intelligences, and examine recommended careers
- Learning Styles Inventory helps students recognize their natural learning styles to reduce stress, enhance study habits, discover better learning strategies, improve overall academic performance – and enjoy school more
Do What You Are and MI Advantage have been enhanced to include college and career recommendation information students are vitally interested in:
- Job tasks and activities
- Skill requirements
- Wages, by state and major metropolitan area
- “Day in the life of...” videos that help students understand what different careers involve
School administrators who rely upon other sources for assessment tools have been dismayed by recent announcements of price increases. CollegeOnTrack offers its assessments tools, including the enhancements, for no additional cost. Marketing Vice President Phil Roybal says, “Counseling begins with understanding your student. These tools boost schools’ counseling capability without impacting budgets.”
CollegeOnTrack’s CEO will host a breakfast meeting for educators in Middletown, CT, on April 10th to demonstrate assessments and other features of its education planning platform; and will offer free pilot programs. Interested educators can sign up by clicking here. Others who want more information or a chance to pilot the program can request information from sales(at)collegeontrack(dot)com.
CollegeOnTrack is a web-based system that enriches the learning experience in middle and high school as it prepares students for college and successful careers. It offers a combination of rich digital portfolios, collaboration support, and task management that helps students build a mindset of success.
For more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview, contact Philip Roybal at (408) 782-4244, or phil(at)collegeontrack(dot)com.