Fire crews from the West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service attended the property in Guildford Road and the two victims were taken to hospital
(PRWEB UK) 11 April 2013
It has been reported in West Sussex Gazette that the two men are now recovering after the incident which took place in Slinfold on Sunday 7th April. Fire crews from the West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service attended the property in Guildford Road and the two victims were taken to hospital. A representative from the fire service explained the dangers of incorrectly used and poorly installed home cooking appliances, and stressed that “poisonous carbon monoxide is produced when fuel does not burn properly.”
Renowned for their Tower Hamlets Plumbers, We Fix Now also offers a number of Gas Safe Registered engineers, who specialise in removing, installing and maintaining gas appliances such as ovens and washing machines. Having been heavily involved within the industry for a number of years, the team are more than aware of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning. A representative shares their thoughts on the subject.
“It is essential to only ever use appliances for their intended purpose, for example never leave an oven on to heat up a room. It is just as important to make sure air vents that supply an air supply to your appliances are never blocked. If you have any concerns, be sure to contact a Gas Safe Registered engineers such as those provided by We Fix Now.”
We Fix Now is a London-based company providing emergency plumbers and electricians throughout the M25 and surrounding counties. Renowned for their fast and effective service, the firm also specialise in unblocking drains, fixing central heating and boilers and sorting problems with gas. With a strong focus on customer service, We Fix Now prides itself on providing fully qualified and experienced engineers day and night, every day of the year.