London, UK (PRWEB) April 11, 2013
In 2012, the world unsaturated polyester resin (UPR) market was evaluated at nearly USD 6.5 billion. UPR enjoys the highest demand from building and constructions, marine and wind energy sectors given the benefits it provides: cost-effectiveness, high performance and environmental friendliness. North America and Europe are the mature markets for UPR. Meanwhile, China and India represent the emerging ones that are poised for substantial growth in the offing. New Solar and Tianhe are the dominant manufacturers of unsaturated polyester resins. Other prominent players include Royal DSM, Ashland Inc., CCP Composites, AOC LLC, Reichhold Inc. and Scott Bader.
The worldwide market for unsaturated polyester resins is expected to grow at a CARG of nearly 6% and amount to almost USD 9.5 billion by 2018. The Orthophthalic and DCPD resins segments are predicted to make the largest contribution to the overall market revenues. The highest demand is likely to come from the wind energy and marine industries.
New research report “Unsaturated Polyester Resin Market - by Types (Orthophthalic, Isophthalic, DCPD), Industries (Building & Constructions, Automotive, Pipes & Tanks, Marine, Wind Energy, Electrical & Electronics) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018” worked out by MarketsandMarkets has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Unsaturated Polyester Resin Market - by Types (Orthophthalic, Isophthalic, DCPD), Industries (Building & Constructions, Automotive, Pipes & Tanks, Marine, Wind Energy, Electrical & Electronics) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
Published: April, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report provides an extensive guide to the global market for unsaturated polyester resins by describing the current state and historic background of the market in detail as well as tracing the predominant market trends. It presents an all-round market assessment on the basis of geography, industry verticals and types. The study contains an insightful examination of main factors driving and limiting the market; outlines the major market opportunities and challenges; offers Porter’s five forces and value chain analyses; delves into the competitive landscape and reviews the key players such as manufacturers, suppliers and end- use manufacturing companies. The research also covers patents, latest products and technologies, price patterns of crude oil derivatives used for UPR production. The report includes regional markets analyses with the essential data on the production and demand volumes, markets size and segmentation. Moreover, the report offers a future forecast for the market through 2018.
- Extensive overview of the global UPR market: value chain analysis; data on the product types, market shares, winning imperatives, price fluctuations, patents; evaluation of the raw materials market conditions.
- Market dynamics: major market drivers, restraints and opportunities along with their influence on the market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Comprehensive market assessment on the basis of types, end-use industries, geographies.
- Examination of the competitive landscape including snapshot of the recent prominent business activities on the market (mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, new products developments/launches).
- Top companies’ profiles (general overview, financial details, products and services portfolio, strategies and recent important developments).
- Future forecast for the UPR market through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.