Design Space has the same approach as I do, to serve the full spectrum of a customer's modular building needs with a personal touch second to none, so this is a perfect fit for me and this market." - Bill Ackerman
Kennewick, Washington (PRWEB) April 16, 2013
Concurrent with the branch opening, Design Space has named Bill Ackerman as Branch Sales Manager for their new location. Design Space is a full-service modular building dealer and contractor. They have a strong track record of providing a range of buildings, from temporary mobile offices to permanent modular buildings for a variety of applications.
“Design Space has the same approach as I do, to serve the full spectrum of a customer’s modular building needs with a personal touch second to none, so this is a perfect fit for me and this market,” says Bill Ackerman. From the branch location, Mr. Ackerman will serve markets surrounding the Tri-Cities, including Hanford, Pasco, Kennewick, Richland, and Yakima in Washington, and Pendleton, La Grande, and Baker City in Oregon.
Design Space Modular Buildings plans to bring many benefits to the market:
- Hanford-approved mobile office, lunch trailers, and restroom units
- Extensive federal government experience
- GSA Schedule contract: GS-07F-0611W
- Temporary mobile office trailers
- Permanent modular building construction
- Storage containers
- Ground-level secure container offices
- Complete turnkey service and commitment to quality.
- The west’s largest independent contractor/dealer since 1969
For any questions or assistance, please contact Design Space or Bill Ackerman locally at (509)582-6252, E-mail him at BillA(at)DesignSpaceMod(dot)com, or visit the Design Space website at http://www.DesignSpaceModular.com where you can request a quote.