This conference has been designed to give you a comprehensive market overview, making it the right place to prepare your strategy to immerse yourself in this market
Bangalore, India (PRWEB) April 12, 2013
The M2M market has been burgeoning globally and this has been reflected massively in the India telematics market. A recent report by Deloitte in collaboration with CII and the MIT School of Telecom Management, Pune, estimates this to be a $4.5 trillion opportunity by 2020, with 24 billion connected devices globally. In India, the industry is still at a nascent stage, with potential to reach $100 million by 2016 (The Economist). The Telematics India and South Asia Conference will bring together local and international players such as Volvo, Maruti and Deloitte to discuss how to penetrate this emerging market and capitalize on the potential growth. 100+ attendees executive have already confirmed their place and limited seats remain, at this crucial moment in the Indian telematics landscape.
Project Director at Telematics Update, Shreya Ganapathy, has commented on the interesting mix of conference attendees. “Registrations have shown that there are clearly a lot of companies local to this market, as well as top automakers and telematics hardware and software producers from the global sphere. This conference has been designed to give you a comprehensive market overview, making it the right place to prepare your strategy to immerse yourself in this market”.
The conference is the ideal opportunity to establish a business plan to enter the market and solidify partnerships in within this eco-system. Today, ICICI, Airtel, Wipro joined the discussion. There will be 100 plus other automotive, transport, telematics service providers and wireless carriers. The Telematics India and South Asia Conference will lay out a clear strategy for capturing a share of this market.
The full conference agenda and speaker line-up has been released and can be viewed on the website:
Key Topic to Be Discussed
- Telematics in India - An OEM Perspective: As open source platforms come to the forefront of telematics, examine the evolving relationship between OEMs, service providers and local partners to create a mutually beneficial telematics partnership paradigm
- Ride the Connected Navigation Wave: Discuss how the latest solutions, including navigation and LBS solutions from mapping providers, will allow the industry to improve concerns over positional accuracy and data quality to win over local customers
- Keeping India Safe with SVR (Stolen Vehicle Recovery) and Cargo Security: Understand how SVR solutions are being used to track taxis, school buses and other commercial fleets to safeguard both drivers and passengers against theft and route changes
- Reinvent Global Telematics Solutions for a Local Customer Base: Design an integrated and cost-effective services bundle to provide comprehensive features such as navigation, music, safety and emergency apps all in one bundle and at the right price-points
- Infotainment Goes Mainstream in India: Determine which services will be most popular and can be further customised to suit the subcontinent, such as points of interest, digital radio and regionalised social media & streaming services
Key industry expert’s speakers:
Telematics Update has invited renowned automakers and TSP’s to speak to reveal their telematics consumer and commercial roll-out strategies to give the ecosystem a solid timeline for deployment, including:
- Chandrika Shetty, VGT India Head, Volvo India Private Limited
- Narayanan Ramanathan, Global Head - GIS & Telematics Practice, Mahindra Satyam
- Sanjay Gupta, Head, Telematics and Fleet Management Services, Tata Motors Ltd
- Gurusharan Dhillon, Assistant General Manager-Marketing, Head of Product Planning, Honda Cars India Limited
- Sirish Batchu Head Engineering - Car Multimedia, Bosch
- Sivakumar Yeddanapudi, Head of Electronic Innovation, Visteon
- Anil Kumar Gupta, Practice Head - Telematics and Infotainment, Infosys
Visit the website for the updated agenda and to book one of the final few places: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/india-south-asia/index.php
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: +44 (0) 20 7375 7150 (Global) / 1 800 814 3459 ext 7150 (USA Toll Free)
Telematics Update is the reference point for automotive telematics, mobile and web industries and a cornerstone for communications within the industry. We aim to provide industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. Telematics Update aims to be the hub of the automotive, mobile & web community enabling dialogue throughout the industry and driving telematics forward.