London, UK (PRWEB) April 12, 2013
In 2010, the worldwide telecom services market generated revenues of above USD 1.5 trillion, representing y-o-y growth of nearly 4.5%. In the end of the same year, the overall number of Internet, fixed and mobile subscribers overrode 7.2 billion. In 2011, the North America accounted for above 34% share of the revenues of the world telecom services industry. In 2012, the global telecom services market climbed to USD 2.1 trillion.
The world telecom services market is poised to grow at a CARG of approximately 5% to exceed USD 2.65 trillion by 2017. Fixed broadband is predicted to be the fastest growing market segment; it is expected to increase at a CARG of over 6.5% through 2015. The total number of global subscribers is forecast to grow at a CARG of more than 5% to be estimated at 9.2 billion in the end of 2015. Emerging markets of the Asian region are likely to see the largest growth in the offing.
New research report “World Telecom Services - State-of-the-Art” worked out by IDATE Consulting & Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: World Telecom Services - State-of-the-Art
Published: March, 2013
Price: US$ 2,600.00
The report examines the global telecom services market in detail. It offers insightful overview of the current market trends as well as historic and present data on the market size and value; characterizes the major factors driving and restraining the market; outlines market opportunities and challenges; thoroughly discusses the most important issues related to the industry. The study contains region- and country-wise analyses of the market. The research provides extensive review of the top telecom operators (both global and regional ones), discloses their financial and operational data, and uncovers revenue statistics by segment. In addition, the forecast of the market growth dynamics in different market segments in terms of volume and value up to 2017 is available in the report.
Regions covered in the research: Middle East-Africa, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe.
Country markets analyzed in the report: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Nigeria, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the UK and the USA.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report is an essential source of cutting-edge information on the global telecom services market.
- In-depth market overview helps to gain understanding of the current market trends and emerging opportunities.
- Vital historic and present data on the market size and value as well as detailed analysis of the top market drivers and restraints allow a reader to improve the decision-making process.
- Insightful reviews of regional and country markets help to determine the most promising markets.
- Information provided in the profiles of the leading market players facilitates the choosing of the prospective partners.
- Deep market analysis and discussions of the important issues related to the industry allow a reader to develop viable business strategies and deepen footprints in the market.
- Future forecast shows how the market is set to develop through 2017.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at IDATE page.