Istanbul, Turkey (PRWEB UK) 12 April 2013
An extremely high level speaker lineup and Libyan Government delegation has been confirmed including the Minister of Housing & Utilities, Chairman of GECOL, Chairman of the Great Man Made River Project, Chairman of the Libyan Airports Authority, Chairman of the Water & Sanitation Board, Chairman of General Company for Desalinisation and many more.
This senior level delegation is coming to the summit in Istanbul to meet with international companies with specific expertise in the areas of Transportation (Airports, Roads, Rail, Ports), Utilities (Power, Gas, Water, Desalinisation, Sewage), Housing, Urban Services and Social Infrastructure.
A complete list of speakers confirmed can be found below:
- M. Ali Hassan al-Sharif, Minister of Housing and Utilities, Government of Libya
- Khalil Al-Eroudi, Chairman, General Electric Company of Libya GECOL
- Adel Abu Batayna, Chairman, Great Man-Made River Project
- M. Meelad Matouk, Head of Libyan Airports Authority, Ministry of Transportation
- M. Mutamad Al-Sanusi, Chairman of the Board of Directors, General Company of Water and
- Mustafa Bandaqh, Chairman, General Company for Water Desalination, Libya
- Ahmed Al-Shaeby, Deputy Chairman of Projects and Planning, General Electric Company of
- Abdul Aziz Al-Idrisi, General Electric Company of Libya GECOL
- Nasr Amer Nasr, Head of Research Centre, General Electric Company of Libya GECOL
- Mahmoud Abu Rziza, Head of the local council, City of Benghazi
- Sadat Al-Badri, Head of the local council, City of Tripoli
- Ismail Chkluon, Head of the local council, City of Misurata
- M. Nasser Meftah Al-Khifaifi, Member of the Board, General Company of Water and Sanitation,
- Fawzi Biltamor Undersecretary for Land Transportation, Ministry of Transportation
- Undersecretary for Maritime Transportation Ministry of Transportation
- Undersecretary for Air Transportation Ministry of Transportation
- Saad Akkub, Undersecretary, Ministry of Health
- Mohammed Binras Ali, Undersecretary, Ministry of Communications
For inquiries regarding the summit or registration details, please contact: Jessica Jonah at JessicaJ(at)irn-international(dot)com or call +44(0)2071111615.