On April 10th, Exeter Magistrates heard that the boiler flue had been incorrectly fitted.
(PRWEB UK) 17 April 2013
It has been reported in HVP that Luke Potts, who trades under the name Devon Plumber, displayed the Gas Safe Register logo on his website despite failing to renew his qualification. Exeter Magistrates Court, case number 4296099, heard that he then proceeded to install a new gas boiler at a home in Exeter, which was later described as “immediately dangerous” when checked by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. On April 10th, it was revealed that the boiler flue had been allegedly been incorrectly fitted in such a way that could have leaked lethal carbon monoxide into the property.
Providing plumbers in Tooting, We Fix Now is also well known for offering Gas Safe Registered engineers throughout the capital. The team place a strong emphasis on gas safety and are fully aware of the dangers of carbon monoxide. Naturally the team were concerned to hear the latest news. A representative from the firm shares their thoughts on the matter.
“It is important that those seeking repairs or maintenance for their gas boilers or other appliances such as washing machines and ovens, only seek the help of professionals with a full Gas Safe Registered certificate. Despite having carried out gas work in the past, the work carried out in the above incident could have left this couple in serious harm.”
We Fix Now is a London-based company providing emergency plumbers and electricians throughout the M25 and surrounding counties. Renowned for their fast and effective service, the firm also specialise in unblocking drains, fixing central heating and boilers and sorting problems with gas. With a strong focus on customer service, We Fix Now prides itself on providing fully qualified and experienced engineers day and night, every day of the year.