London, UK (PRWEB) April 15, 2013
In 2012, the light-emitting diodes (LED) penetration into the lighting market was nearly 3%. By 2020, the indicator is expected to exceed 60%. COB LED technology is the most promising one given advantages it grants: low cost LED, lifespan, efficiency enhancement, stability, slimming and reliability. Bridgelux, CREE, Samsung, Philips, Osram and Citizen are amid the entrenched market players.
Over 2011-2013, the LED lighting sales grew by 17%; and by end-2013, the output is predicted to estimate USD 15 billion. The global LED lighting market is poised for growth at a CARG of above 30% through 2020.
New research report “LED Lighting - Key Patent Analysis: COB LED” worked out by SNE Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: LED Lighting - Key Patent Analysis: COB LED
Published: March, 2013
Price: US$ 4,250.00
The report provides an insightful guide to the LED lighting market with a focus on the COB LED segment. It presents extensive analysis of the current patent technology trends on the basis of geography, company and application. The research uncovers a slew of the essential information on the key patent issues and describes not only the actual market state but also offers detailed description of the patent analysis background.
Key patent analyses are provided for COB LED, COB chip mounting, encapsulation, multichip, PCB and luminous efficiency enhancement technologies.
- Patent analysis (background, method, scope as well as technology classification).
- Overview of the COB LED technology and description of the key development trends.
- Patent application trends analysis by country, technology, country and year.
- Lists of key COB patents by company and by country.
- COB chip mounting technology key patent analysis.
- Encapsulation technology key patent analysis.
- Multichip technology key patent analysis.
- PCB technology key patent analysis.
- Luminous efficiency enhancement technology key patent analysis.
- Heat dissipation technology key patent analysis.
- Leading company key patent in-depth analysis.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at SNE Research page.