Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) April 16, 2013
Doxim, a leading provider of Automated Client Onboarding, cloud-based Enterprise Content Management and Advanced Document Processing solutions for Financial Service Providers, today announced that it will be exhibiting at the SIFMA Operations Conference in Boca Raton Resort & Club, Boca Raton, Florida.
Notable among the offerings Doxim will showcase is the latest version of OpenAdvantage, an automated client onboarding platform that enables financial services firms to improve the customer experience, increase operational efficiency and reduce costs by providing a superior, personalized account opening experience.
OpenAdvantage highlights include:
- A choice of simple to configure but intelligent PDF forms, a fully customizable HTML questionnaire, or a hybrid of both
- Full bi-directional integration with all your back office systems ensures that all data captured is in the right place
- Data storage capabilities that make data fully searchable, reportable, and actionable
- OpenAdvantage dashboard enables users to check on the status of data in real-time
- Plug and Play with your existing Business Process Management platform
Product benefits include:
- Reduced account opening costs
- Accelerated account opening time
- Improved Not In Good Order (NIGO) scores
- Improve regulatory compliance
- Open accounts digitally, end to end
- Open accounts anywhere on your mobile device
- Integrated eSignatures and paperless workflows
You can visit Doxim at SIFMA Ops, Booth #802.
Doxim builds and delivers automated account opening software, cloud-based Enterprise Content Management, and advanced document processing solutions for Financial Service Providers and their outsourcing partners. These solutions are used by thousands of clients in wealth management, investment brokerages banking and credit unions, to create, deliver and manage business critical documents and content more efficiently and cost effectively. Doxim solutions help these organizations improve client communications, streamline document access and meet the stringent compliance requirements associated with transactional document output and delivery. Doxim is an SSAE16/CSAE 3416 compliant organization. Find out more at http://www.doxim.com.
V.P. Marketing & Products
416 840 9910