"It’s very exciting to award this prestigious honor to Zia. This award shows their focus and dedication have been rewarded again," said Don Field, CEO of Ephesoft.
Boulder, CO (PRWEB) April 16, 2013
Zia Consulting, Inc., Ephesoft Platinum Partner and the leading provider of business solutions for the Content Connected Enterprise, has been named Ephesoft Global Partner of 2013--an honor awarded to Zia for the second consecutive year.
Ephesoft, the leader in providing advanced cloud-ready capture solutions, selects their top partner from a group of over 80 value-added resellers (VARs) and system integrators (SI) in 16 countries. Since Ephesoft has a 100% partner sales model, this award is particularly important. Zia provides numerous services for Ephesoft and its customers including: document capture assessments, optimization and customization, application and performance monitoring, and more.
"It’s very exciting to award this prestigious honor to Zia. When we first began over 3 years ago, they saw the opportunity in capture and seized on it. This award shows their focus and dedication have been rewarded again," said Don Field, CEO of Ephesoft.
Zia has proven to be a strong partner for Ephesoft with a focus on innovation, collaboration, education, and service. Including several technical contributions to Ephesoft’s ongoing product development, Zia has worked extensively to:
1. Develop vertically targeted solutions with Ephesoft such as Zia’s Advanced Closing Extraction (ACE) for the Mortgage Industry and Zia’s Invoice Automation solution.
2. Engage document capture prospects and win new Ephesoft customers.
3. Deliver certified Ephesoft trainings in the US and overseas.
4. Co-Author Intelligent Document Capture with Ephesoft, a book which explores the overarching benefits of intelligent document capture as well as the nuts and bolts of implementation using Ephesoft. The book was co-authored in 2012 by Ike Kavas, CTO of Ephesoft, together with three members of the Zia team, Pat Myers, Michael Muller, and Cliff Laurin.
5. Co-exhibit and present at several events including the AIIM National Conference 2013, National Technology In Mortgage Banking Conference & Expo 2013, and MBA’s 100th Annual Convention & Expo.
“Zia is honored to be named Ephesoft Global Partner of the Year for the second consecutive year,” said Pat Myers, EVP, VP of Capture Solutions, and co-founder of Zia Consulting. “Over the last year we have seen document capture solution sales triple as customers realize Ephesoft can solve their document management problems. We’re proud to partner with Ephesoft, a truly next generation product supporting effective document capture implementations, saving businesses money and time.”
Zia and Ephesoft will exhibit together at MBA's 2013 National Technology in Mortgage Banking Conference April 14th-17th in Hollywood, Florida at booth #303. Stop by their booth to learn more. Additionally, Intelligent Document Capture with Ephesoft can be purchased from Packt Publishing in multiple eBook formats and paperback.
About Ephesoft. Inc.
Ephesoft, Inc. is headquartered in Laguna Hills, California with an office in Maidenhead, England. Ephesoft’s document capture solutions are open-source and cloud-ready, offering extreme flexibility and accessibility for a wide range of customers. The company has been experiencing rapid growth in both the US and EMEA markets. For more information visit http://www.ephesoft.com.
About Zia Consulting, Inc.
Zia Consulting is the leading provider of business solutions for the Content Connected Enterprise. Working extensively in the public and private sector, Zia’s solutions from Paper to Mobile are targeted to meet specific content needs from case management, to document capture, to content migration, and more. Zia-developed products address unique content management system use cases from project management including MS Project integration, to digital signatures for contracts management, to multi-tenancy for service providers. Zia is a proud partner of Alfresco, Liferay, Ephesoft, and Mulesoft. Visit http://www.ziaconsulting.com for more information.