London, UK (PRWEB) April 16, 2013
In spite of unfavorable economic conditions prevailing worldwide, the overall sales of the commercial aerospace avionics industry registered a healthy growth over the last several years. The communication network and navigation segment represents the largest market segment in terms of value. It is followed by such segments as control systems, display systems and radar and surveillance. North America and Europe hold the leading positions in terms of revenues. Rockwell Collins, Honeywell, Thales, Garmin, Northrop Grumman, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and GE Aviation are amid the entrenched market participants.
The world commercial aerospace avionics market is forecast to grow at a CARG of almost 4% to exceed USD 8.25 billion by 2020. The demand for new aircraft is expected to be spurred by the growing population, higher urbanization levels, enhancing disposable incomes, traffic growth in the current route network and on-going technological advancement in the industry. Long product development lead-time represents the possible challenge for the industry.
Research report “Global Commercial Aerospace Avionics Market Analysis and Outlook 2013-2020” elaborated by Lucintel has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Commercial Aerospace Avionics Market Analysis and Outlook 2013-2020
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 3,900.00
The report provides a deep insight into the global commercial aerospace avionics market by offering precise present, historic and forecast data on the market. It describes major factors driving and restraining the market, traces top current and emerging market trends as well as evaluates future growth opportunities. The research contains all-round market assessment on the basis of geography and aircraft type; presents Porter’s five forces and value chain analyses of the market; discloses demand dynamics and reviews the key technological advancement in the industry; uncovers valuable information on the industry size and value. The study delves into the competitive landscape and profiles the leading manufacturers. The report includes in-depth market analysis and outlines prospects for the future industry development.
- Comprehensive assessment of the global commercial aerospace avionics market on the basis of geography.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
- Review of the market background and key market characteristics.
- Extensive analysis of the global commercial aerospace avionics market including insightful overview; market assessment on the basis of aircraft type; data on the industry size and value; demand statistics; snapshot of the technological advancements; examination of the major market drivers and challenges.
- Study of the key market segments: communication network and navigation, display systems, control systems, and radar and surveillance.
- Global commercial aerospace avionics supply chain analysis.
- Profiles of the top manufacturers including product portfolios.
- Detailed description of the most prominent market trends.
- Future forecast for the market containing the review of its growth opportunities and emerging trends.
More research reports by the publisher can be found at Lucintel page.