This new assortment makes installing PolarSeal II, our low-permeation, reduced barrier A/C hose system, a breeze.
DENVER, Colo. (PRWEB) April 16, 2013
Gates Corporation, a global diversified manufacturer of industrial and automotive aftermarket parts, announces the release of the new PolarSeal® II Clamp Assortment System.
This new kit contains hand-held tools to create A/C barrier hose assemblies directly on vehicles without the need for expensive traditional crimping methods. Versatile and convenient, the PolarSeal II clamp assortment also eliminates the need to stock large quantities of pre-made hose assemblies.
“With summer coming and temperatures on the rise, the demand to repair A/C systems will be increasing. This new assortment makes installing PolarSeal II, our low-permeation, reduced barrier A/C hose system, a breeze,” said Steve Baysinger, Automotive Aftermarket Product Manager at Gates Corporation.
With the addition of the required hose and stems you have everything you need to build A/C barrier hose assemblies. The PolarSeal II Clamp Assortment System includes:
- 50 clamps (in five different sizes) color coded for easy identification
- Specially designed Gates ratcheting pliers that do not release until the assembly is crimped thereby preventing leaks, improper and/or poor quality crimps, and comebacks
- A compact and convenient small I.D. hose cutter useful for on-vehicle repair
- A hose cutter replacement blade
- Clamps that include a positioning guide to ensure proper alignment over the fitting stem, eliminating the need for a separate cage
- A compartmentalized plastic toolkit that organizes all of the pieces in the kit and includes labels with product barcodes for easy re-stocking
For additional information about Gates PolarSeal II Clamp Assortment, download the brochure.
For more information about Gates Corporation, please contact Kent Van Oort at 303.744.4393.
About Gates Corporation
Gates Corporation is a global, diversified industrial company that provides advanced power transmission and fluid transfer solutions by engineering products and services that reduce the total cost of ownership for a wide variety of applications. Our products and services serve customers in five key end market segments: Energy/Exploration/Extraction, Infrastructure & Agriculture, Transportation, Automotive, and Process & Specialty.
As an engineering leader with a strong foundation in research and development, Gates is committed to advancing the science of motion performance by developing safe, forward-thinking products, services, systems, and solutions, as well as fostering long-term customer and employee relationships. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Gates employs over 14,000 people across 106 locations in 30 countries.