Dallas, TX (PRWEB) April 17, 2013
Telligent, a leading provider of social community software for the enterprise, today introduced Telligent Enterprise 4.5, employee social networking software designed to help enterprises improve customer experience management through social collaboration.
“As a company, Telligent started with a focus on public communities for customer engagement. We’ve evolved our vision for social customer experience to include how companies manage this experience within the enterprise,” said Rob Howard, Telligent Founder and CTO. “Through social engagement, and more specifically through online communities, companies have the ability to differentiate based on how they acquire and then support customers.”
“Today, it isn’t enough to be present in social channels; now, companies have to close the loop on social customer experience and bridge how they communicate both internally and externally in order to provide a 360-degree view into the customer lifecycle,” explained Howard.
Telligent Enterprise 4.5 was designed to deliver real business value and insight into social customer experience by:
- Maximizing employee productivity and time productivity
- Keeping employees engaged through updates that impact the customer lifecycle
- Driving product and service innovation through social ideation
Key benefits of Telligent Enterprise 4.5 include:
- Real-time alerts: Notifications keep employees up to date on feedback, Q&A and other important activities as they happen in the community. These real-time updates increase participation, keeping your employees informed and engaged on the status of support issues, service requests, projects, sales opportunities and important events that impact the customer lifecycle.
- New Message Center with Instant Messaging: Instant messaging connects employees to people in their professional networks one-on-one and in groups for real-time conversations. It makes communicating quick and easy – employees can see who’s online and initiate a conversation in just one click. With instant messaging, your employees and partners are just seconds away from the information they need.
- Crowdsourced Ideas: Invite your employees to contribute their creative ideas. Social ideation encourages employees to respond to challenges, suggest ideas and vote on the best ones. Plus, real-time status updates keep your employees informed of how their ideas for product and service enhancements are being implemented, which means that they can communicate more effectively with your customers and prospects. Not only does social ideation allow you to drive product and service innovation, it keeps your employees engaged every step of the way.
The latest release of Telligent Enterprise makes it possible for employees to interact across the enterprise, while enabling organizations to manage social collaboration from a single platform. This allows organizations to bring internal and external teams together to collect and share data across enterprise systems, giving your business a central knowledge hub for account management, deal collaboration, and sales and marketing resources.
In conjunction with the Telligent Enterprise 4.5 announcement, today Telligent also introduced Telligent Analytics 4.0. The information layer for Telligent Enterprise, Telligent Analytics is comprehensive social intelligence software that analyzes and measures community activity so that organizations can glean valuable insight about their community. The latest version dynamically connects people to the information that they need to make decisions and gives community managers insight that allows for immediate action.
Key benefits of Telligent Analytics 4.0 include:
- Content and People Recommendations: Dynamic content and people recommendations connect employees to the information that they need quickly and help employees build their professional networks. Personalized for the individual and based on community analytics, the community anticipates what resources would be valuable to each employee or partner and suggests content. It also looks for people with similar interests to each employee and suggests connections. By surfacing content that is tailored to the individual, content recommendations increase efficiency. And by helping people find peers, mutual friends and experts, people recommendations help build connections that get work done faster – healthy, connected communities yield more collaboration and knowledge transfer.
- Shared Social Insights: The ability to share meaningful reports within the community is new to Telligent Analytics 4.0. The latest release empowers community managers and executive sponsors with analytics for community health, vitality, responsiveness, crowdsourcing effectiveness, participation and content that can be viewed anywhere in the community - from the homepage, through dashboards and within groups of interest. Now, you can get insight and take action immediately without ever leaving the community.
- Expert Identification through Behavioral Science: Telligent customers previously had access to how analytics can provide insights into the type of contributors within a community. In Telligent Analytics 4.0, these capabilities have been expanded to include identification of experts within individual profiles. This new expert identification helps community members better evaluate recommendations and content contributed by these experts.
- Built for Big Data: Telligent Analytics 4.0 was built with Big Data in mind. Telligent data has been designed to make it easy to integrate with other business intelligence systems so that organizations can tap into the wealth of knowledge created by members in your community.
- Configurable Reports: Using Telligent's widget framework, companies can modify the reports in Telligent Analytics 4.0 to be tailored to specific needs.
- Measurements for Crowdsourced Contributions: New with this release is the ability to delineate between the different types of contributors in your community. There is now the ability to quickly compare contributions from employees and contributions from the community; this helps to build a better picture of the overall health of your community.
Both Telligent Enterprise 4.5 and Telligent Analytics 4.0 are available now.
Today’s announcement coincides with Telligent’s introduction of Telligent Community 7.5, online community software designed to increase customer satisfaction and brand loyalty while delivering exceptional business value. Telligent Community 7.5 is also available now.
Telligent powers online communities and enterprise social networks that are essential to business. Global brands including Cadbury, Dell, Investec, Microsoft, Oxfam, Rackspace, Sitecore and Susan G. Komen for the Cure trust Telligent to transform their business with social. Telligent software helps companies empower their customers, employees and partners with social collaboration tools that drive real business value: higher sales, lower costs and bigger ideas. Our commitment to customer excellence is matched only by our dedication to community service, a people-first philosophy that defines our brand promise. For more information, visit Telligent.com or connect with us on Twitter and Facebook.