Dallas, TX (PRWEB) April 17, 2013
Telligent, a leading provider of social community software for the enterprise, today introduced Telligent Community 7.5, its newest version of online community software designed to enhance customer experience and help companies achieve measurable business results.
“Companies understand that customer experience is crucial, yet so few have taken action to make interactions more personalized, engaging, or most of all, social,” said Rob Howard, Telligent Founder and CTO. “The experiences companies are creating for customers must include social; if social engagement is absent, a company’s customers will go elsewhere.”
“There is a clear link between excellent social customer experiences and stronger business results, which is why this release is laser focused on helping companies elevate customer experience,” explained Howard.
The new release helps companies deliver excellent social customer experiences by increasing and deepening customer engagement online, innovating better and faster through social ideation and making social pervasive across customer channels. Key benefits include:
- Real-time Alerts: Notifications keep members informed of new friend requests, feedback, answers to questions and other important activities as they happen in the community. These real-time updates from the community increase participation, keeping your members informed and engaged.
- New Message Center with Instant Messaging: Instant messaging connects people one-on-one and in groups for real-time conversations – it makes communicating quick and easy. With instant messaging, your community members are just seconds away from the support they need.
- Crowdsourcing Ideas: Social ideation encourages community members to respond to challenges, suggest ideas and vote on the best ones. Not only does social ideation allow you to innovate better and faster, it keeps your community members engaged every step of the way.
- Social Login: In addition to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Salesforce, now individuals can register and sign-in to the community using their Google or Microsoft Live Connect accounts. This makes it fast and easy for people to access your community using the social network account that they prefer. Social login not only improves customer experience, it also plays a role in increasing engagement and information sharing both inside and outside of your community.
Telligent Community 7.5 also includes new enhancements to the underlying social platform. These enhancements create new possibilities for delivering social capabilities across multiple customer channels while enabling you to manage social engagement from a single platform.
In addition to Telligent Community 7.5, today Telligent also introduced its latest social intelligence software that focuses on analyzing and measuring community activity, Telligent Analytics 4.0. The latest release dynamically connects people to the information they need to make decisions and gives community managers insight that allows for immediate action. Telligent Analytics 4.0 benefits include:
- Dynamic Content Discovery: Dynamic content recommendations connect people to the content they need quickly. Personalized for the individual and based on community analytics, the community anticipates what resources would be valuable to each member and suggests content. By surfacing content that is tailored to the individual, content recommendations help deliver an experience that sets you apart in the eyes of your customers and builds brand loyalty. Plus, providing more efficient online self-service means that you can reduce support costs from expensive, agent-driven channels.
- Tailored Network Suggestions: Dynamic people recommendations help community members build their personal networks. Personalized for the individual and based on community analytics, the community looks for people with similar interests to each member and suggests connections. By helping people find peers, mutual friends and experts, people recommendations help you create a more engaging customer experience. And healthy, connected communities yield more sharing, faster response times and more loyal customers.
- Shared Social Insights: The ability to share meaningful reports within the community is new to Telligent Analytics 4.0. The latest release empowers community managers and executive sponsors with analytics for community health, vitality, responsiveness, crowdsourcing effectiveness, participation and content that can be viewed anywhere in the community – from the homepage, through dashboards and within groups of interest. Now, you can get insight and take action immediately without ever leaving the community.
- Expert Identification through Behavioral Science: Telligent customers previously had access to how analytics can provide insights into the type of contributors within a community. In Telligent Analytics 4.0, these capabilities have been expanded to include identification of experts within individual profiles. This new expert identification helps community members better evaluate recommendations and content contributed by these experts.
- Built for Big Data: Telligent Analytics 4.0 was built with Big Data in mind. Telligent data has been designed to make it easy to integrate with other business intelligence systems so that organizations can tap into the wealth of knowledge created by members in your community.
- Configurable Reports: Using Telligent's widget framework, companies can modify the reports in Telligent Analytics 4.0 to be tailored to specific needs.
- Measurements for Crowdsourced Contributions: New with this release is the ability to delineate between the different types of contributors in your community. There is now the ability to quickly compare contributions from employees and contributions from the community; this helps to build a better picture of the overall health of your community.
Coupled with Telligent Community 7.5, the latest release provides a comprehensive view into social customer experience.
Both Telligent Community 7.5 and Telligent Analytics 4.0 are available now.
Today’s announcement coincides with Telligent’s introduction of Telligent Enterprise 4.5, employee social networking software designed to help enterprises improve customer experience management through social collaboration. Telligent Enterprise 4.5 is also available now.
Telligent powers online communities and enterprise social networks that are essential to business. Global brands including Cadbury, Dell, Investec, Microsoft, Oxfam, Rackspace, Sitecore and Susan G. Komen for the Cure trust Telligent to transform their business with social. Telligent software helps companies empower their customers, employees and partners with social collaboration tools that drive real business value: higher sales, lower costs and bigger ideas. Our commitment to customer excellence is matched only by our dedication to community service, a people-first philosophy that defines our brand promise. For more information, visit Telligent.com or connect with us on Twitter and Facebook.