London, UK (PRWEB) April 17, 2013
The seed treatment market is made up of genetically modified (GM) crop-seeds and crop protection chemicals (aka agrochemicals), with crop protection chemicals forming the largest market segment. On the basis of types, the market is further segmented into non-chemical and chemical. The worldwide market is ruled by chemical insecticides. In 2012, they accounted for around 52 percent of total seed treatment demand.
The global market for fungicide seed treatments is forecast to be valued at USD $1.368 million in late 2017, demonstrating a CAGR of over 9 percent. Meantime, the worldwide insecticides seed treatment market is expected to be worth USD 2.183 million in early 2018, growing at an 11 percent CAGR.
A new research report “Seed Treatment Market By Type (Chemical & Non-Chemical), Application (Fungicide, Insecticide, Bio-Control & Others) & Crop (Cereals, Oilseeds & Others) – Global Trends, Forecasts & Technical Insights up to 2018” worked out by MarketsandMarkets has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Seed Treatment Market By Type (Chemical & Non-Chemical), Application (Fungicide, Insecticide, Bio-Control & Others) & Crop (Cereals, Oilseeds & Others) – Global Trends, Forecasts & Technical Insights up to 2018
Published: April, 2013
Price: US $4,650.00
The report sheds light on the actual situation on the global seed treatment market and provides historic market data. It thoroughly examines major factors shaping the market and discloses vital information on the market size and segmentation. The research presents comprehensive assessment of the market by types, target protection, target crops and geography. The study delves into the competitive landscape profiles the top companies participating in the industry. In addition, the detailed discussions of the prospects for the future market development are on hand in the research report.
Companies profiled in the study include: Advanced Biological Marketing, ASTEC Global, BASF SE, Bayer CropScience AG, Brett Young Limited, Ceres Inc, Chemtura Corporation, Cibus Global, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Germains Seed Technology, INCOTEC Group BV, Morflora, Monsanto Company, Novozymes A/S, Nufarm Limited, Plant Health Care Plc, Precision Laboratories Incorporation, Sumitomo Chemical Company Limited, Syngenta AG, Valent U.S.A. Corporation, Wolf Trax Incorporation.
- All-round analysis of the global seed treatment market, data on the market size, segmentation and key markets.
- Extensive market overview: types of seed, stages in commercial seed production, winning imperative, burning issues, evolution of the market, seed treatment equipments.
- Examination of the market dynamics: estimation of the drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges.
- Patent and market share analyses.
- Country- and region-wise studies.
- Comprehensive assessment of the market on the basis of types, target protection, target crops and geography.
- Evaluation of the competitive landscape and review of the prominent business events related to the industry (mergers, acquisitions, supply contracts, new products developments/launches).
- Profiles of the top players.
- Future forecast of the development of the seed treatment market.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.