Edingburgh (PRWEB UK) 17 April 2013
He brings a wealth of experience to the role having worked in house building for 28 years. Darren began his career as a joiner before moving into management roles with some of the industry’s largest and most well-recognised companies.
Darren said: “I have been really impressed with the ethos of Miller Homes and the enthusiasm and passion of its people. There is a fantastic opportunity to really grow the business in this area, particularly in the South, and I’m looking forward to playing a key role in driving that forward.”
Chris Endsor, Chief Executive of Miller Homes, said: “Darren has a huge amount of industry experience and great knowledge of this region in particular. This will be a real asset to our business and we will draw on that to help us further develop our presence in the Midlands and South.”
- Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 new homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages of the property ladder.
- Miller Homes operates in eight regions across the UK – Scotland East, Scotland West, North West, Yorkshire, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
- Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
- In 2013 Miller Homes was awarded a five-star rating in the National Home Builders Federation New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of an independent research highlighted that 97% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
- Further information is available by visiting http://www.millerhomes.co.uk.