Austin, TX (PRWEB) April 20, 2013
Warren, along with a panel of seasoned real estate investors and property management experts, will discuss the trends for managing and modeling rental costs and the challenges and opportunities associated with building a management structure vs. hiring third-parties.
The two-day forum for private equity and institutional investors, the 2nd Single Family Aggregation: REO-to-Rental Forum is expected to draw over 650 industry executives.
“We’re excited to be at the forefront of the REO discussion as the industry continues to evolve and adapt to a new understanding how this area of the real estate market is best managed,” said Jim Warren, chief marketing officer, FirstService Residential Realty.
Building your Own Management Structure vs. Hiring 3rd-Parties
- Using national vs. local management firms.
- Rehab: Should it be in-house?
- Building your own servicer.
- Should you outsource acquisitions?
- In-house some markets, outsourcing others: What is your rationale?
Managing & Modeling Rental Costs: The Lease-Up, Rent Collection, Delinquencies and Turnover Costs
- Evaluating tenant creditworthiness, employment records and other key factors.
- Tenant incentives, deposit strategy and tenant monitoring.
- The eviction process and best practices.
- How much time do you model for tenant search?
- Strategies to keep tenants and minimize turnover.
Jim Warren, chief marketing officer, FirstService Residential Realty
Interviews are available.
April 22, 2013
Doral Golf Resort & Spa
(512) 404 – 1900
Darryl Frost, public relations specialist, at (512) 329-1974 and Darryl(at)anthonybarnum(dot)com.