Leadership Circle will be on the cutting edge. They will invent new and significant ways for identifying strategic opportunities, design new models for planning, and construct new tools for driving accountability.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 30, 2013
AchieveIt, a leading provider of execution management and strategic planning software, announced today the members of its 2013 Leadership Circle. Members will gather in Atlanta for a May 1-3 Innovation Retreat to advise the company on the next generation of execution management and strategic planning software tools and technologies. The primary purpose of the Leadership Circle is to provide innovation for the continual enhancement of processes that improve plan development and execution.
“To have strategists as strong as these in our Leadership Circle working alongside us to advance the practice of execution management and strategic planning is a tremendous asset,” said AchieveIt Founder and Chief Execution Officer Scott Regan. “Developing and executing meaningful plans is becoming critical, and we have to constantly evolve the software tools and technologies to stay ahead of the rapidly changing needs of today’s most successful organizations. Engaging some of the country’s leading practitioners and thought leaders will enable us to continually drive excellence through innovation and performance.”
The following individuals have been named to the Leadership Circle:
- Hollie Aga, Business Informaticist, Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, Anchorage, Alaska
- Alan Bradford, Vice President of Operations and Chief Operating Officer, St. Joseph’s Mercy Care Services, Atlanta
- Bo Connell, Hospital Administrator, Matthew J. Ryan Animal Hospital, Philadelphia
- Christy Johnson, Chief Operating Officer, Buckhead Investment Partners, Atlanta
- Craig Justice, Senior Director, Strategic Planning, Piedmont Healthcare, Atlanta
- Dennis Lamb, Senior Director, Texas Tech Physicians, Lubbock, Texas
- Jennifer Linville, Chief Executive Officer, MedAxiom, Neptune Beach, Fla.
- Razan Marinescu, Associate Director of Planning and Business Development, Methodist La Bonheur Healthcare, Memphis, Tenn.
- Mike Polak, Vice President, Product Management and Strategic Planning, Ingenious Med, Atlanta
- Fabian Polo, Orthopaedics and Perioperative Business Services, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas
- Laura Shea, Director, Community Relations and Planning, Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center, Ogdensburg, N.Y.
- Curtis L. Spraitzar, Director of Research and Analysis, Real Time Medical Data LLC, Birmingham, Ala.
- Steven Stanic, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Mississippi Baptist Health Systems, Jackson, Miss.
- Dan Swineheart, Chief Financial Officer, Hamilton Jewelers, Lawrenceville, N.J.
- Julie Thompson, Human Resources Director, F&W Forestry Services Inc., Albany, Ga.
- Karen Waters, Senior Vice President, Georgia Hospital Association, Atlanta
Members of the Leadership Circle serve in an advisory capacity, providing crucial insight, guidance, and direction to AchieveIt’s executive management team for future versions of its execution management and strategic planning software. The ultimate goal of Leadership Circle is to discover new methods and tools for plan development, execution, monitoring, and tracking that can be delivered through the use of the company’s cloud-based automation and services.
“Leadership Circle will be on the cutting edge,” Regan said. “They will invent new and significant ways for identifying strategic opportunities, design new models for planning, and construct new tools for driving accountability. It is imperative that we deliver on the collective brainpower and energy that this group of strategists represents and map a bold new course of action.”
More information on the Leadership Circle Innovation Retreat can be found on the event website.
Serving more than 275 clients in 42 states and South America, AchieveIt helps organizations transform vision and goals into tangible business results by executing smarter, faster, and better. Through its suite of cloud-based strategy development and execution management applications, AchieveIt accelerates transformation through enhanced accountability, transparency, and execution. The company provides an innovative set of online tools to develop, monitor, and implement strategic and operational plans, performance and quality improvement projects, and leadership and management programs. A national thought-leader on strategy development and execution management, AchieveIt offers free webinars and white papers on its website at AchieveIt.com.