“We feel honored to have won this award which is an acknowledgement of the commitment and dedication that Yamaha and Steinberg put into their hardware in order to provide the ultimate user experience,” remarked Stefan Schreiber, Steinberg.
HAMBURG, Germany (PRWEB) April 23, 2013
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH received the prestigious Musikmesse International Press Award (MIPA) for its CMC controllers in the category best DAW controllers at the annual Musikmesse tradeshow in Frankfurt, Germany. More than 100 magazines from around the world choose the best products of the musical instrument and professional audio industry in over 40 categories.
“We feel honored to have won this award which is an acknowledgement of the commitment and dedication that Yamaha and Steinberg put into their hardware in order to provide the ultimate user experience,” remarked Stefan Schreiber, product marketing manager at Steinberg.
The CMC controller series are designed to offer users a modular controller experience. Arranging the units in a way that best suits the personal needs when using Cubase makes the CMC series a very customizable hardware control system. Each of the six slim-sized USB controllers provides tactile control over Cubase features.
Features at a glance
- Six unique micro controllers designed to take control of dedicated Cubase areas — faster and more convenient than with any other solution
- Modular system: combine multiple units to form an eminently powerful Cubase control station that exactly fits your needs; joint plate included for quick and easy connection
- Fully mirrored Cubase functionality: intuitive operation due to the adoption of the Cubase color scheme and icons
- Perfect ergonomics guarantee a unique level of handling quality — created to make your recording and live performance workflow more musical than ever
- Brings innovative technologies to your fingertips: illuminated, high-resolution touch controls and rotary encoders for detailed visual feedback
- Portable and compact: small enough to fit in your pocket, on a master keyboard or wherever desired
- User-assignable functions for even more flexibility and tweaking options
- USB-powered: no additional power supply required
- Cross-platform compatible: OS X and Windows support
- Cubase AI download version included to start recording your music straight away
About Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Steinberg is known the world over for its audio software and hardware solutions. The company has been developing, manufacturing and selling innovative products for musicians and producers in the music, film, post production and multimedia industries since 1984. Steinberg products are used by Grammy and Oscar award-winning composers, engineers and producers. The company also offers business customers license management and copy protection systems. Visit http://www.steinberg.net for further details.