Waltham, MA (PRWEB) April 24, 2013
Mekko Graphics, provider of the leading charting tool for strategy and management professionals, announced the release of the latest version of their software. Mekko Graphics is an easy-to-use charting software package designed specifically to meet the needs of managers, analysts, and consultants. The latest version of the software is Windows 8- and Office 13-compliant and offers a variety of new features.
New Features include:
- Improved PowerPoint integration–it is now possible to double-click to launch Mekko Graphics charts, making it easier to move, re-size and activate our charts and to work with other objects on your PowerPoint slides.
- Axis breaks–put a break into the Y axis of any bar or line chart and into the X and Y axis in any bubble or scatter chart. Axis breaks can be used to shrink a particularly large segment and enhance readability for the smaller segments in a chart.
- Bar comparison lines–Bar Comparison lines can be used in charts to visualize the difference between pairs of bars or segments. The difference is automatically calculated and updated whenever the underlying data changes, and can be viewed as a percentage or absolute value.
- Improved interface and features for average lines, with drag and drop functionality
- Added CAGR feature to growth lines and added CAGR formula to a spreadsheet.
- Email selected slides– select specific and even non-contiguous slides and email that subset of slides in a presentation.
- Reverse order is now an option for data rows.
- 30-day trial with no watermark–take more time to evaluate Mekko Graphics and share the charts with senior management or customers without the watermark.
- Enhanced Preference Manager, providing the ability to manage multiple Mekko Graphics themes. The ability to use multiple Mekko Graphics themes provides greater flexibility when creating charts for different client or user populations.
Watch a demonstration of many of our new features in this video: http://youtu.be/M7ojh2eRxpQ
“This latest release delivers a range of new features and enhancements to current features,” commented David Goldstein, Ph.D., co-founder and President of Mekko Graphics. “With the addition of axis breaks, bar comparison lines, even greater PowerPoint integration, other feature enhancements, and Windows 8 and Office 2013 compliance, this release improves the overall user experience and provides our customers with an enhanced ability to make sense out of complex data and present results to senior management.”
Pricing and Availability
This new version is available to current subscription customers worldwide for free. For pricing information on new single subscriptions or volume discounts for 4 or more licenses please visit: http://www.mekkographics.com/buy-now/
About Mekko Graphics
Founded in 1995 as Knowledge Management Associates, Mekko Graphics is a leader in strategic charting. Leveraging an academic foundation and over 17 years of experience to build the premier tools for strategy professionals to create high-quality data-driven charts. Mekko Graphics software provides three unique chart types especially useful for strategic presentations and not found in PowerPoint or Excel—Marimekko, Bar-mekko and Cascade charts. In addition, the Mekko Graphics user interface, which is fully integrated into PowerPoint, allows users to make and edit complex charts more quickly. Customers note that Mekko Graphics improves both the productivity of strategy professionals and the quality of their work product.
Mekko Graphics software has been purchased by:
- Over 50% of the Fortune 100 (2012 list)
- Seven of the top 10 consulting firms ranked in vault.com “Consulting Firm Rankings 2012: Vault Consulting 50″
- Over 75% of the top 25 private equity firms as identified by Private Equity International