vBind turns the iPhone into a convenient and powerful tool for irrefutable capture of contractual acceptance on video
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) April 24, 2013
KROSS Unlimited LLC today is pleased to introduce vBind 1.0 for the iPhone, its innovative new app that lets users quickly create and digitally sign contracts securely via the Internet. Ideal for both business and personal agreements, 2-4 parties can enter into a contract, which is created using any combination of one or more pages/exhibits: photo of a hand-written or computer-printed contract; an audio recording; voice-to-text dictation; or manually entered text. Video of each party agreeing, recorded by the iDevice's forward facing camera, serves as an indisputable digital signature. The complete package is encrypted and stored for secure access anytime.
- Create a contract by hand writing it on a piece of paper and taking a photo of it
- Create a contract by voice recording it
- Create a contract by typing it in
- Create a contract by taking a photo of a printout to upload
- Sign a contract with an indisputable video-signature ("vBind") to help prevent fraud
- Receive your vBind Certificate
- Access your securely stored, password-protected, and encrypted vBind Contract Package any time (to review or present in a court of law)
More than a year in development, the vBind app and its cloud-based storage service revolutionizes the acceptance and recording of contracts. According to Kouri Ross, co-creator of vBind, "This is an app that was born out of necessity. We agree to deals every day, but unfortunately a handshake is not what it used to be, and even a signature on a contract can be disputed. vBind turns the iPhone into a convenient and powerful tool for irrefutable capture of contractual acceptance on video."
- Personal - lending money, renting out a house, loaning a laptop, etc.
- Business - partnership agreement, contractor work (painting, remodeling), funding a startup, etc.
- Don't just sign it, vBind it!
Designed for simplicity and ease of use, vBind employs an intuitive 3-step process. First, the user creates a contract by entering and uploading one or more contract parts. Formally referred to as either pages or exhibits, these parts can be recorded and saved as text, audio, or a photo (of text or anything else). Including any combination of text, audio, and/or images, the user can make the contract as brief or detailed as desired. Second, the user shares the contract with the person(s) with whom he or she is entering into an agreement. All parties then "vBind" the agreement by following the simple directions for video recording themselves, thus formally accepting the contract. Contracts can include up to four video signatures. Third, the user finalizes the contract package, and it is automatically uploaded for encrypted storage. All parties to the agreement receive their own official vBind Contract Package Certificate, including password-protected access to the contract, available anytime and anywhere.
Security and Infrastructure
- Storage provided by a tier-1 cloud computing server farm with redundant hardware throughout the system
- vBind Contract Packages are read-only and unalterable, insured by your provided archive hash
- AES 256-bit SSL encryption between mobile devices and servers
"vBind is the perfect solution for anyone, 18 or older, who decides to enter into a legal agreement with a second party. If you are lending money or property, putting down a deposit, hiring a contractor, or any of the millions of agreements people make daily, vBind helps prove you have a binding contract," stated Yan Tokar, co-creator. "vBind: The next generation in quick contract creation, indisputable digital signatures, and secure storage for the new mobile business world. Don't just sign it, vBind it!"
- iPhone 4/4S/5, iPod touch (4th/5th generation), and iPad (2/3/4 and Mini - 2x zoom mode)
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later
- Internet connection required
- 8.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
vBind 1.0 is $0.99 (USD) and available now exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. Each vBind created contract requires an in-app purchase of $1.99 covering upload, certification, and encrypted storage. Review copies of vBind are available on request. KROSS Unlimited LLC plans to release vBind for Android, Windows Phone, and Blackberry.
With offices in Las Vegas, Nevada and Austin, Texas, KROSS Unlimited LLC was founded by Kouri Ross in 2010. Copyright (C) 2013 KROSS Unlimited, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. vBind is a trademark of KROSS Unlimited LLC. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.