The post mortem revealed the most likely causes of death to be smoke inhalation or carbon monoxide poisoning.
(PRWEB UK) 25 April 2013
It has been reported in blackpoolgazette.co.uk that 42 year old Patrick Sean Taylor is believed to have died following a chip pan fire in his home. Concerns were raised when neighbours claimed they had not seen him for several days. Police officers turned up to the property and upon receiving no response, entered to find the man on the floor behind the kitchen door. It is believed there was previously a chip pan fire at the house which may have burned itself out, explaining why the incident was not reported. The post mortem revealed the most likely causes of death to be smoke inhalation or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Renowned for their Sutton plumbers, We Fix Now also provides Gas Safe Registered engineers throughout the capital and surrounding counties. As such the team place a strong emphasis on gas safety in the home. A representative offered the following advice, prompted by the recent tragic news.
“This incident shows the importance of gas safety awareness. Because carbon monoxide is tasteless and odourless it often goes undetected, however this can lead to death or long term health problems. One thing to look out for around the home is dark staining on or around appliances. These should also be checked at least once a year by a Gas Safe Registered engineer, such as those provided by We Fix Now.”
We Fix Now is a London-based company providing emergency plumbers and electricians throughout the M25 and surrounding counties. Renowned for their fast and effective service, the firm also specialise in unblocking drains, fixing central heating and boilers and sorting problems with gas. With a strong focus on customer service, We Fix Now prides itself on providing fully qualified and experienced engineers day and night, every day of the year.