Attendees get one-click access to all the conference details, plus social media connections and famous River Walk hot spots for entertainment while they’re in San Antonio
CINCINNATI (PRWEB) April 24, 2013
The 2013 Lectora® User Conference releases a free mobile application that provides direct access to valuable resources for the April 29 – May 1 conference in San Antonio. Download the “LUC 2013” app now in the iTunes Store or Google Play to access all the free e-Learning essentials and more.
“This mobile app allows everyone to stay up-to-date on the excitement happening at the 2013 Lectora User Conference,” said Peter Bray, Chief Marketing Officer. “Attendees get one-click access to all the conference details, plus social media connections and famous River Walk hot spots for entertainment while they’re in San Antonio.”
The “LUC 2013” app provides instant access to everything attendees need at the 2013 Lectora User Conference:
- Access the full 2013 Lectora User Conference schedule, map and speaker directory
- Get push notifications for conference news and special announcements
- Quickly find your favorite e-Learning vendors via the exhibitor directory
- Browse Foursquare to see the most popular sessions attended by your colleagues
- Stay connected with direct access to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- “Bump” devices to share contact information with new friends and colleagues
Explore San Antonio
- Discover premier shopping, dining and entertainment on the River Walk
- Find attractions and more around the San Antonio area
- Get instant directions, along with local airport, rental car and parking information
In its ninth year, the Lectora User Conference hosts e-Learning developers and professionals from around the world for exclusive e-Learning presentations, four keynote speakers, valuable networking opportunities and much more.
For more information about the conference and mobile app, please visit: 2013 Lectora User Conference.
Lectora® is the world’s leading e-Learning software used by most Global 2000 companies in more than 125 countries and is offered in six languages. The Lectora line of e-Learning products includes Lectora Inspire, Lectora Online, Lectora Publisher and Lectora Integrator. The makers of Lectora also produce Flypaper™, the leading Flash content creation platform, Snap! by Lectora® rapid e-Learning software and its sister product, Snap! Empower™ Flash interactions builder. The Lectora family of e-Learning products also includes CourseMill® learning management system (LMS) and Lectora Talent Management. Lectora is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio with offices in Boca Raton, Phoenix, Paris, London and Beijing. Lectora, Flypaper, CourseMill, Snap! by Lectora and Snap! Empower are trademarks of Trivantis® Corporation.