“Our industry has become too concerned with generating impressions rather than making one. By bringing our brand solutions cross-platform, we are ensuring that marketers and agencies alike can do just that,” says Vibrant CEO, Cella Irvine.
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 24, 2013
Vibrant Media, the global leader of in-content contextual technology, today announced that it has expanded its suite of high-impact, creative brand solutions cross-platform, enabling brands to reach consumers on any device at any time.
Vibrant’s new suite of cross-platform solutions moves beyond the standard mobile banner ad by offering brands optimized creative units that incorporate native gestures and features that take advantage of the unique attributes of mobile and tablet devices.
Among the new units offered as part of Vibrant’s suite of cross-platform brand discovery solutions is “Dynamic Adhesion,” a breakthrough creative experience built specifically for smartphones that connects brands with consumers at different points throughout a single article, and “Brand Flex,” a rich, full-screen ad experience for smartphones that offers a wide-range of brand content including videos, social media feeds and images.
Today’s launch is the latest innovation from Vibrant under the leadership of CEO Cella Irvine. Over the last 18 months, the company has made significant additions to its product suite, introducing new brand solutions such as Image, Mosaic and Lightbox as well as redesigning the company’s signature In-text product.
“It’s no secret that there has been a significant lack of solutions for marketers looking to extend their brand narrative across devices in creative and compelling ways,” says Cella Irvine. “We realized that we have an opportunity to continue our company’s evolution and advance our mission to create amazing advertising experiences that connect brands and consumers in meaningful, engaging ways.”
“Our industry has become too concerned with generating impressions rather than making one. By bringing our brand solutions cross-platform, we are ensuring that marketers and agencies alike can do just that,” says Irvine. “And because our ads appear in the content well, we are in the unique position of ensuring that brands are always seen across all screens.”
The full Vibrant suite of cross platform brand discovery solutions include:
- Vibrant Brand Flex – The user-initiated, in-content solution for smartphones combines videos, images, rich media and social content all in one unit to create meaningful engagements with its consumers.
- Vibrant Dynamic Adhesion – This breakthrough creative experience built specifically for smartphones that connects brands with consumers at different points throughout a single article.
- Vibrant Mosaic – This impactful, user-initiated brand experience showcases brand videos, images, rich media and social feeds optimized for the tablet and desktop.
- Vibrant Image – This innovative ad format leverages the power of billions of editorial images for brand advertisers to reach consumers on desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
- Vibrant Lightbox – This in-content solution ensures that your video content is discovered through a highly relevant and highly viewable ad experience that delivers 100% SOV. The user-controlled functionality of Lightbox ensures a positive brand experience for consumers.
A future study commissioned by Vibrant, comScore and the IAB will illustrate the power of brand recognition and purchase intent on mobile.
Brands and agencies can learn more about Vibrant’s new suite of cross-platform solutions today by visiting http://www.vibrantmedia.com/mobile.
About Vibrant Media
Vibrant Media (http://www.vibrantmedia.com) is the world’s leading provider of in-content contextual technology that gets brand content and advertising discovered across platforms. With over 6,600 premium publishers, reaching more than 300 million unique users per month (comScore, 2012), Vibrant gives top brand marketers the opportunity to deliver highly targeted, user-initiated campaigns, within relevant text and images. Vibrant works with top brand advertisers such as Microsoft, Unilever, Chrysler and AT&T. The company was founded in 2000 and has offices in New York, San Francisco, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston, Atlanta, London, Paris, Hamburg, Munich and Dusseldorf. For more information about Vibrant, please visit http://www.vibrantmedia.com or http://www.facebook.com/vibrantmedia or http://www.twitter.com/vibrantmedia. Vibrant’s blog with insights on the digital marketing industry can be found at http://www.RelevanceMatters.com.