The latest version includes highlights like new third-party add-ons Address Verification (USPS) and Kount, as well as simple Recaptcha integration and a new support ticket feature built into the admin panel.
TAMARAC, FL (PRWEB) April 25, 2013
Today, 3dcart officially debuted version 5.4.1 of its popular ecommerce software suite. The latest version includes highlights like new third-party add-ons Address Verification (USPS) and Kount, as well as simple Recaptcha integration and a new support ticket feature built into the admin panel.
New features, bug fixes and feature improvements to 3dcart focus on building more efficient business. Online merchants can save money by ensuring they ship packages to the right places on the first try and stopping fraud before it happens.
Version 5.4.1 highlights include:
- Address Verification: 3dcart partnered with USPS for Address Verification, a new add-on that reduces costly shipping errors, saving merchants time and money. When a shopper enters her shipping address during checkout, the add-on scours the USPS database for existing addresses and fixes typos and other errors before the purchase is made.
- Kount: A new partnership with Kount extends 3dcart’s fraud protection capabilities. Kount leverages an algorithm to determine the riskiness of transactions running through a store, alerting merchants to purchases that carry a high risk of fraud. (More info on Kount’s integration with 3dcart.)
- reCAPTCHA: Through Google’s reCAPTCHA, 3dcart merchants now have a powerful alternative to the default captcha feature. This new capability keeps spam bots away from stores.
- Support Ticket: Now, 3dcart merchants can contact support with software issues directly through their administrative interface.
- Improved Blog: Adding a blog to an online store is now more effective. The new version rolls out SEO, category and article improvements for better visitor visibility and navigation.
Version 5.4.1 is the next step in 3dcart’s commitment to releasing monthly software updates, encouraging an agile development process that gets critical improvements and new features to market quicker. Check out the full list of new features, bug fixes and improvements.
3dcart (http://www.3dcart.com) is the leading ecommerce provider for businesses of all sizes. It simplifies the complexity associated with building an online store and in the process helps businesses succeed online. The company partners with more than 200 of the world’s leading online services providers, including payment solutions, shipping carriers and more. Its web-based offering provides the most complete set of ecommerce services available, including website building, order management and marketing tools.
3dcart serves thousands of customers worldwide. Services include the tools, advice, technical support, and technology to manage an entire online operation successful. Established in 1997, 3dcart’s entire operation including product development and technical support is U.S. based in their Tamarac, Florida offices. Today, 3dcart is an Inc. 5000 company, a Visa PCI Certified provider and a pioneer in Mobile Commerce and Social Marketing, with over 16,000 successful clients, including The New York Times, Candy.com, Blue Diamond®, IdealBaby.com and many others.