Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) April 24, 2013
CareAnyware, a Brightree Company and leading provider of web-based clinical, billing, and business management software solutions for home health and hospice agencies, introduces its Spring 2013 Release for the hospice industry at the NHPCO Management and Leadership Conference, booth 203, this week.
CareAnyware’s innovations for hospice agencies include new in-patient features such as encounter entry, patient vitals capture, and ESAS symptom assessment scores that create a comprehensive solution on a single platform for hospice agencies that offer both in-patient units and home-based services. In addition, the CareAnyware platform supplements its robust hospice workflow and reporting engine with powerful benchmarking and KPI tracking available through an interface to SHPSolutions’ Hospice product.
“CareAnyware has been great for driving efficiency and helping our clinicians in our home-based business. The clinical content, best practices and QAPI questions are very easy to use,” said Christie Dove, EMR trainer at Hospice of the Upstate. “Now, with the new in-patient features, we can truly serve all our patients with one system, improving our efficiency and continuity of care.”
Dave Cormack, president and CEO of Brightree, said, “Hospice organizations are challenged with maintaining the highest levels of care while controlling costs and dealing with reimbursement challenges, and our web-based technology plays a major role in balancing these needs. We are continuing to invest heavily in both clinical and administrative capabilities to ensure our customers’ success. Organizations that have been limited by legacy software systems can benefit from our robust, modern web-based platform, which delivers new levels of ease of use and efficiency.”
CareAnyware’s new features complement its existing hospice functionality, providing hospices the first web-based system that offers full, end-to-end functionality for both in-home and facility-based patients.
At NHPCO, CareAnyware will demonstrate new and existing capabilities, including:
- Enhanced in-patient functionality, such as efficient and accurate documenting of patient encounters, capturing vitals, ESAS assessments and best-in-class MAR capabilities, allows clinicians to document directly against the care plan and reduces time spent on documenting encounters by at least 50%.
- New benchmarking, dashboards, and reports enable business owners and directors of nursing to easily access clinical and operational performance metrics and identify areas for improvement.
- Pain assessments and QAPI reporting capabilities allow organizations to more effectively manage patient care and facilitate easier compliance with all CMS standards.
- Integrated IDT functionality and HIPAA-compliant tools for iPhones and Androids improve interdisciplinary communications and cut administrative time by as much as 80% per week.
- Core hospice functionality, including hospice specific clinical content for all disciplines, hospice specific workflow engines, integrated LCD tracking and billing, and more.
For more information on CareAnyware, visit http://www.careanyware.com or call 866.260.4630.
About Brightree and CareAnyware
CareAnyware, a Brightree company, provides a web-based EMR software platform that delivers the clinical and operational tools needed to provide best-in-class clinical care with operational efficiency, compliance and ROI to home health and hospice organizations. With fully mobile and cloud-based tools, the CareAnyware system is easy for clinicians to learn and allows administrators to better manage their organizations. For more information, visit http://www.CareAnyware.com or call 866.260.4630.
Brightree is the leading provider of cloud-based software for the post-acute care industry. Our 500 team members serve nearly 3,000 companies in the home medical equipment, home health, hospice, O&P, home infusion, and complex rehab home care segments. Brightree's software solutions follow the natural workflow of home care providers to automate and improve how they manage their businesses. For further information, visit http://www.brightree.com or call 888.598.7797, ext. 5.
Brightree is a registered trademark of Brightree LLC.