Meg Bruno Joins Purity® Vodka as Director of Marketing

Share Article

Purity Vodka, the world’s most award-winning ultra-premium vodka adds more top talent to its team in the U.S. and Sweden

Meg’s enthusiasm and strong track record in branded promotions and engagement is exactly the kind of firepower we need to continue Purity Vodka’s significant momentum.

Purity® Vodka, the world's most awarded ultra-premium vodka, announced today that Meg Bruno has been appointed to a newly-established role of U.S. Director of Marketing. Bruno will be responsible for execution of all of the company’s programs and lead Purity Vodka’s marketing efforts in the U.S.

Ms. Bruno joins Purity from NCompass where she was senior account director, managing the agency’s blue chip clients including Toyota, Best Buy, Microsoft, LG and General Mills. Previously, as director of marketing for the AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour, she managed all aspects of marketing, PR, entertainment and in-market sponsor retail extensions. Her clients at the AVP included top names from the entertainment, spirits and consumer goods realms including Diageo, Anheuser-Busch, Hilton, Toyota and McDonald's, among others. Ms. Bruno’s professional experience also includes a seven-year stint at AMP Agency in Boston, where she progressed through a variety of account management roles, working extensively in the adult beverage and consumer packaged goods space.

"Meg’s enthusiasm and strong track record in branded promotions and engagement is exactly the kind of firepower we need to continue Purity Vodka’s significant momentum,” says Andy Glaser, president and CEO of Purity Vodka.

In addition to Ms. Bruno, Linda Magnertoft joins the Purity Vodka team as international marketing manager. Based in Sweden, Ms. Magnertoft will work to extend the brand’s global reach, with a focus on Europe and Asia. She comes to the Purity Vodka team with extensive experience in marketing, brand and trade promotions for top consumer packaged goods, having held management and leadership positions at Cadbury, Kellogg’s and Pågen AB.

ABOUT PURITY® VODKA
Purity Vodka is the world’s most award-winning ultra-premium vodka. With its heritage based in the 13th century Ellinge Castle in southern Sweden, Purity Vodka sprang from self-proclaimed “Spirit Geek” Thomas Kuuttanen’s lifelong quest to redefine vodka.

A world-renowned master blender, Kuuttanen has produced some of the most prominent whiskeys, liqueurs, gins, vodkas, and aquavits in his country. He spent more than a decade developing and refining the Purity Vodka recipe, which combines tradition and innovation into a unique taste experience. Using a secret family recipe and only natural ingredients –-including winter wheat and malted barley as well as natural spring water, rich in minerals and iron–- Purity Vodka reminds vodka drinkers that taste does matter.

The production of Purity Vodka is labor intensive and demanding. Using a vodka still made of copper and gold as part of its proprietary craft distillation method, Kuuttanen disposes of 90 percent of the spirit leaving only the “Perfect Cut” –or 10 percent– which is then used as the heart of the spirit. When all is said and done, the heart of Purity Vodka is distilled 34 times. The result: a spirit so refined that it doesn’t need filtration.

Purity Vodka continues to win top honors in the most prestigious international spirit competitions. Most recently, the brand garnered significant wins in multiple categories during the 2012 Vodka Masters Awards, sweeping the overall vodka category and taking the top title of Grand Vodka Master -- the first brand to earn the title of Vodka of the Year two years in a row. It is certified 100 percent organic by both European and U.S. governing agencies and is tested to be gluten-free.

Purity Vodka’s enhanced packaging launched in late Fall 2012, emphasizing the craft distillation process and small batch, with each bottle bearing a batch and bottle number on a new plum neck label.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Helen Allen & Meryl Cooper
Allen/Cooper Enterprises
212-260-8100
Email >
Visit website

Media