Kaizen Holistic Health offers a pro-active approach for women looking to increase their overall health.
(PRWEB) April 25, 2013
Kaizen Holistic Health helps women increase their health and prevent common illnesses through holistic treatments. Combining traditional diagnostics with non-traditional modalities, the holistic approach to health can be less invasive, less toxic and sometimes more desirable for the patient. To take this alternative approach, a health professional and patient work in a partnership to reach the patient’s goals by treating the whole self. By addressing the ‘whole person’, the spirit, mind and body as well as one’s personal lifestyle, are all taken into consideration for treatment.
Kaizen Holistic Health’s founder Stacy A. Scibetta offers the following tips to women looking to boost one’s overall health.
1) Learn one’s personal risk factors. By examining one’s hereditary risks, lifestyle influencers, hormonal risks, environmental toxin exposure, daily dietary consumption and one’s psychological factors will help identify personal risk factors.
2) Get to know one’s body. This is done by having proper physical exams, diagnostic procedures and blood work. Kaizen Holistic Health recommends keeping a copy of the results in a file at home for personal reference.
3) Understand and monitor one’s hormone levels yearly. With each passing decade, one’s body is changing. It is important to be aware of what hormone levels are normal and how they have changed compared to previous years.
4) Become aware of one’s daily exposure to environmental toxins and work to decrease and eliminate known carcinogens from your environment. These include body and home care products, household cleaners, laundry & dishwashing detergents, air fresheners, etc.
5) If there already is an unfavorable diagnosis, think detoxification. It is important to detox one’s mind, body, and spirit. This will help allow the body to repair itself before committing to a pharmaceutical approach. There are various kinds of targeted detoxification and cleansing approaches, so choose one that will be geared towards the specific condition.
6) Activate the lymphatic and immune system. One should exercise 4 hours a week with 30 minutes of rebounding daily. Also, try herbal formulas to boost the immune system and for lymphatic cleansing.
7) Follow a preventative dietary regime. Add more organic whole food vegetables and fruit to one’s diet, while eliminating fast foods, soda, refined sugar & flours, packaged foods, etc.
8) Add green juicing and high quality whole food nutritional supplements to one’s diet.
9) Focus on personal emotions and spirit. Do this by finding healthy ways to release negative emotions, anger, guilt, fear and shame. Practice assertiveness, self-love, imagery, and visualization. Allow yourself to have some fun and add dedicated quiet time for mediation, relaxation, or breathing exercises to your daily routine. Finally, develop a spiritual practice that suits you and helps you connect with your soul, including prayer into your life.
10) Monitor one’s healthcare program throughout the year and add appointment dates to your yearly calendar. Consult regularly with healthcare professionals that prioritize you and your well-being.
To find out more about Kaizen Holistic Health or how Stacy can help you, please visit kaizenholistichealth.com. “Like” them on Facebook, or follow them on Twitter (@KaizenHH).
About Kaizen Holistic Health:
Kaizen Holistic Health is a holistic wellness company dedicated to providing holistic health coaching to those who seek guidance, education and reinforcement throughout their journey. Founded by Stacy A. Scibetta, CHC, CPCC, RYT, Kaizen provides an all-around support system that keeps you on the path to success and lasting wellness. To see what Kaizen Holistic Health can do for you, visit http://www.kaizenholistichealth.com.
Holistic Health Coach