Gulf Shores, AL (PRWEB) April 25, 2013
Columbia Southern University is sponsoring the Chick-Fil-A Leadercast, presented by the Baldwin Business Support Center, and invites area business leaders to learn from renowned leaders at the Erie Meyer Civic Center in Gulf Shores on May 10.
"The Baldwin Business Support Center offers this opportunity to local leaders to gain insight in leading and connect with other area business. We encourage all business owners, experienced and novice leaders to come see this broadcast," said Amy Elliott, corporate trainer at the Business Support Center.
Doors to the Civic Center, 1930 West 2nd St., open at 7:30 a.m. with presentation running from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
“CSU is honored to provide resources and volunteers to help the Leadercast become a success. We sincerely hope many come to hear these great leaders share valuable insight,” added CSU Special Programs Director Cecile Nelson. CSU is an online university based in Orange Beach that offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral degrees and certificate programs many fields including organizational leadership, business administration, human resource management and more.
This one-day leader development event will be broadcast live from Atlanta to hundreds of sites throughout the nation. Speakers for this year’s event include:
- Jack Welch, former chairman and CEO of General Electric
- John Maxwell, leadership expert and best-selling author
- Andy Stanley, best-selling leadership author and communicator
- Mike Krzyewski, head men’s basketball coach, Duke University and Team USA
- Dr. Henry Cloud, best-selling author and leadership consultant
- LCDR Rorke Denver, Navy SEAL and star of movie “Act of Valor”
- Sanya Richards-Ross, 2012 London Olympic gold medalist, track and field
- David Allen, best-selling author of “Getting Things Done” and productivity expert
- Condoleezza Rice, former secretary of state (2005-2009) (video interview with John C Maxwell)
Tickets to the Leadercast are $69 for Gulf Shores Chamber of Commerce members, CSU students, alumni and learning partners. Tickets for non-Chamber members are $79. To register, visit https://www.xorbia.com/e/lc621/Leadercast-2013 or contact Elliot at (251) 948-3610.
Learn more about the Leadercast at http://www.chick-fil-aleadercast.com/host/.