London, UK (PRWEB) April 25, 2013
The worldwide market for liquefied natural gas (LNG) has been growing at a rapid pace over the first decade of the 21st century, driven mainly by the increasing population, booming energy demand, governmental support, growing investments as well as mounting awareness of environmental problems. In 2010, the world demand for LNG was estimated at close to 250 million tonnes; and the overall LNG market revenues were evaluated at over USD 73 billion. Asia-Pacific is the top-ranking regional market for LNG, with South Korea and Japan holding leading positions in the world in terms of LNG imports. Exxon MOBIL, Total, Shell, Ras Gas, Korea Gas Corporation and Qatar Petroleum are just a few of entrenched players in the LNG market.
The global LNG market is likely to grow at a CARG of approximately 2.5% in the upcoming years to generate revenues of above USD 126.5 billion by 2016. The world LNG demand is forecast to exceed the supply for around 75 million tonnes by 2020.
New research report “Global LNG Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017” prepared by GlobalData has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global LNG Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017
Published: April, 2013
Price: US$ 8,000.00
The report provides an insightful guide to the global LNG industry; characterizes the predominant market trends and discusses the most important issues related to the industry. It scrutinizes conditions on the major geographical markets; uncovers asset level and operator information concerning both active and planned LNG terminals worldwide; reveals critical historical, present and forecast data for the market; traces the recent news and deals related to the industry. The study profiles the prominent companies involved in the industry including their business description and strategic analysis; reviews the key business activities such as mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs; describes the regulatory changes in the sector; characterizes financial deals landscape. In addition, the research offers discussions of the future prospects of the LNG industry through 2017.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report grants access to the essential cutting-edge information on the active and planned LNG terminal across the world.
- Extensive analysis of the top trends and profound discussions of the key industry issues help to identify the market opportunities and to determine the most promising market sectors.
- Solid historic and present database facilitates the decision-making process.
- Review of the top companies performance assist in gaining understanding of the competitive landscape as well as in choosing prospective partners.
- Snapshot of the latest business activities and recent news summary keep a reader abreast of the market changes and support in strategy-planning.
- Future outlook shows how the LNG industry is set to develop through 2017.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.