“At OxBlue, our mission is to provide the finest, most useful and intuitive construction cameras in the world. So it stands to reason our website should reflect those same qualities.”
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 30, 2013
OxBlue, a leader in Web-based construction camera technology, announced today the launch of its new multimedia website, http://www.oxblue.com. The new site is the latest example of OxBlue’s commitment to providing the most comprehensive and innovative jobsite monitoring solutions in the hands of construction management professionals and building owners.
“At OxBlue, our mission is to provide the finest, most useful and intuitive construction cameras in the world,” said Chandler McCormack, OxBlue President. “So it stands to reason our website should reflect those same qualities.”
The new OxBlue.com includes a number of enhancements and tools designed to make the website user’s experience seamless, engaging and productive.
- Improved Structure and Navigation: The site has been redesigned for improved usability, including intuitive navigation with a more standardized menu structure.
- "Why OxBlue" Video: Curious visitors can click on an entertaining two-minute video and quickly see the possibilities an OxBlue camera can bring to their jobsites.
- Live Demos: With a click of the mouse, users can test drive OxBlue’s award-winning construction camera interface by engaging a live demonstration across various industry verticals.
- Time-Lapse Movies: Visitors can experience how OxBlue’s production team transforms construction site images into high-quality video presentations that can improve communications with stakeholders and team members.
- Easy-to-Understand Product & Service Descriptions: Clear presentation of the features and benefits of OxBlue’s comprehensive selection of construction cameras, software and other products and services enable visitors to quickly find what they need.
- Case Studies: Detailed illustrations of the opportunities for innovation that OxBlue construction cameras have provided clients such as Schementi, Boston University and Northern Tool and Equipment.
“We’re thrilled to unveil our new website so visitors to OxBlue.com can quickly and easily access the tools and information they need to take their jobsite management to a whole new level,” said McCormack. “Our cameras are all about collaborative productivity – and that same spirit is reflected throughout our new website."
For information on OxBlue or any of its products, please call 1-888-849-2583 or visit our website.
OxBlue is a leading construction camera service provider, with hardware, connectivity and expertise across 6 continents and all 50 states. OxBlue’s construction cameras connect people on and off site, by improving communication through high resolution construction camera images and time-lapse movies.