Fifty events have been planned over 25 days and the tour is expected to attract thousands of visitors.
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire (PRWEB UK) 28 April 2013
Tech Data, the largest distributor of technology products in Europe, has teamed up with Microsoft, Intel and six original equipment manufacturers (OEMs): Samsung, Toshiba, Asus, Fujitsu, Lenovo and HP. EMS will provide the event platform to showcase the latest product innovations, enabling resellers to get hands-on experience and see for themselves a range of different devices for both personal and business use, running on Microsoft’s new operating system, Windows 8.
EMS was engaged to design and build an innovative presentation and product demonstration space as well as manage an intensive pan-European tour schedule. Fifty events have been planned over 25 days and the tour is expected to attract thousands of visitors.
The specially designed space is a collection of architectural inflatable structures that will be used alongside modular exhibition displays in hotels and exhibition centres across 13 cities. It incorporates a welcoming reception, theatre-style area for presentations and six OEM product demonstration zones.
Nigel Judd, Marketing Services Director at Tech Data Europe said: “EMS has provided an innovative solution to enable our country operations to run a professional looking presentation and exhibition event that can be taken around Europe, quickly and cost effectively. By taking to the road, Tech Data has the perfect opportunity to give thousands of resellers across Europe a hands-on experience of the latest devices running on the Windows 8 platform from our leading vendor partners."
EMS Client Services Director, Justin Isles added: “While our core business is on vehicle-based events & roadshow management, we take a bespoke approach to all our clients and we felt that this particular brief required a fresh and innovative solution. Our technical and creative team applied their expertise, developing an inspired environment that stands-out and captures the essence of the Microsoft Windows 8 brand.
“The end result is sleek and minimalist with a creative use of space, light and texture. A series of architectural inflatable structures, which are quick and efficient to set-up and de-rig, meet the logistically intense requirements of the event programme. They have been carefully backlit, and core messages are displayed on LED lights.”
- EMS has designed an innovative presentation and product demonstration space for a pan-European tour on behalf of Tech Data Europe and Microsoft
- The tour is in collaboration with six OEMs – Lenovo, Samsung, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Asus, Microsoft and HP, supported by Intel - to showcase ‘Windows’ 8 devices and Microsoft Office and Office 365 to resellers
- EMS will manage the 10-week tour that starts in April 2013 (Brussels, Rotterdam, Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Berlin/Cologne, Zurich, Milan, , Ferrara, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Paris, London, Birmingham)
- 50 events are planned over 25 show days, and is expected to attract thousands of targeted European resellers
Photo caption: TBC
Notes to editors
- Event Marketing Solutions Ltd (EMS) plan, supply and implement international vehicle based roadshows tailor-made to clients’ needs - this enables them to engage directly with their customers.
- EMS own and operate the largest and most versatile fleet of exhibition trailers in Europe and use their roadshow experience to put clients’ products and services directly in front of their target audiences - wherever they are in the world
- Other brands that are using EMS to deliver B2B campaigns include Ciena and Infinera
For further information, please contact: Clare Tregaskis, 07792 429227, email claret(at)judgeandhoward(dot)com or Kate Price at EMS, 0151 350 1509 email kate.price(at)eventms(dot)com