Providing the same high level of service and value that OxBlue is known for in the US to our clients in Mexico is a top priority in our North American strategy. -President Chandler McCormack
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 30, 2013
OxBlue, a leader in the construction camera industry, now services Mexico with an expanded cellular network and faster access to OxBlue products.
As a result, clients within Mexico will be able to cut deployment time on construction cameras and maintain a seamless working relationship with OxBlue for enhanced jobsite performance and access to the full range of OxBlue construction webcam benefits.
“Providing the same high level of service and value that OxBlue is known for in the US to our clients in Mexico is a top priority in our North American strategy,” stated OxBlue President Chandler McCormack.
OxBlue wireless outdoor camera systems enable owners, contractors and other project participants – including investors, the media and even the public where appropriate – to document and follow construction progress and communicate real-time project status with a simple-to-use, rugged and reliable system that includes:
- Extremely high-resolution image quality, with 4-, 6-, 8- or 12-megapixel options
- A full-service approach, with all camera hardware, cellular data connections, servers, software and professional time-lapse production expertise in one complete package
- Options such as static cameras and Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) cameras – all with flexible cellular transmission
- True high-definition time-lapse movies that deliver an effective visual tool for marketing, investor relations/communications and project documentation
- An intuitive dashboard interface that provides 24-hour access to every project from any Internet-enabled device, along with comprehensive functionality to compare and analyze images from a specific jobsite in seconds
“The growth of the Mexican construction industry has reinforced our commitment to this market,” said McCormack. “The response to our products and services has been so positive that we felt it was the right time to offer more to support our customers’ continued success.”
For information on OxBlue construction cameras products and services in Mexico, please call 1-888-849-2583 or visit http://www.OxBlue.com
About OxBlue: OxBlue is a leading construction camera service provider, with hardware, connectivity and expertise across 6 continents and all 50 states. OxBlue’s construction cameras connect people on and off site, by improving communication through high resolution construction camera images and time-lapse movies.