DRE’s mission has always been to provide our clients with quality equipment that fits within their budget. Our new site will allow our customers to easily browse those products and strengthen our business relationships.
Louisville, Ky. (PRWEB) April 29, 2013
DRE Veterinary is pleased to announce its new website, dreveterinary.com, designed with a cleaner, modern look, user-friendly navigation and updated information about our products and services.
DREveterinary.com provides updated information about DRE Veterinary’s new, used and refurbished products, as well as an enhanced news section for the latest industry news and DRE Veterinary promotions.
Since 1984, DRE Veterinary has been one of the largest and most reliable suppliers of equipment to animal health professionals around the globe. The company’s extensive selection, combined with the thorough knowledge of DRE’s sales staff and biomedical engineers, are an excellent resource for veterinary practices and research facilities of all shapes and sizes.
“DRE’s mission has always been to provide our clients with quality equipment that fits within their budget. Our new site will allow our customers to easily browse those products and strengthen our business relationships,” DRE Veterinary Director, Nathan Claypool, said.
Newly redesigned DRE Veterinary website offers:
- Better designed user interface including a more visually navigable menu system and filtering options for new, used and refurbished equipment
- News Section featuring industry information and special deals
- Clear and concise accessories and supplies section with instant purchase capabilities
- eCommerce features with updated cart technology for smoother purchasing transactions
- More options for new and registered users including easy access to previous transactions
- Quick links to stay connected with DRE Veterinary social media
About DRE Veterinary
DRE Veterinary is a premier supplier of veterinary and laboratory research equipment. DRE Veterinary provides new and refurbished veterinary medical equipment to universities, surgery centers, research facilities and veterinary practices around the globe. DRE Veterinary’s parent company, DRE Inc., was established in 1984 and offers value to doctors by providing the features and reliability they need while fitting within their budget.