Washington, DC (PRWEB) April 29, 2013
The international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP announced that 16 of its attorneys in the Washington, D.C. and Tysons Corner offices have been included in the 2013 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers magazine.
According to the Super Lawyers website, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Greenberg Traurig attorneys listed as Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers :
- James Bacchus – International
- David G. Barger – Business Litigation
- Johnine P. Barnes – Labor & Employment
- Jeffry R. Dwyer – Securities & Corporate Finance
- C. Allen Foster – Construction/Surety
- Laura Metcoff Klaus – Appellate
- Nelson F. Migdal – Real Estate
- Kenneth M. Minesinger – Energy & Natural Resources
- Joe R. Reeder – Government Contracts
- Laura Foote Reiff – Immigration
- Sanford M. Saunders – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Jerry Stouck – Government Contracts
- Joe D. Whitley – Criminal Defense: White Collar
Greenberg Traurig attorneys listed as Washington, D.C. Rising Stars:
- Kara M. Bombach – International
- Charanjit Brahma – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Thomas J. McKee, Jr. – Business Litigation
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, full-service law firm with approximately 1750 attorneys serving clients from 36 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. In the U.S., the firm has more offices than any other among the Top 10 on The National Law Journal's 2012 NLJ 250. For additional information, please visit http://www.gtlaw.com.