Waltham, Mass. (PRWEB) April 30, 2013
WHO: Peoplefluent®, a leading social human capital management technology company.
WHAT: Peoplefluent will present a series of complimentary webinars throughout May. Human capital management leaders will explore critical themes and suggest best practices to help HR professionals develop effective employee recruiting, training, retention, compensation and succession planning programs to yield positive business results.
- Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. MT/12:00 p.m. CT)
Most companies know that hiring and retaining the right people are critical to their ongoing success. Dawn Evans, president and CEO, Sourcing Interests Group, shares insights on the changing landscape of talent acquisition and the challenges associated with supplementing your workforce with contingent labor in “Talent Management as a Competitive Advantage.”
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://mktg.peoplefluent.com/5113WebcastSIG_Registration.html
- Thursday, May 2, 2013, 1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. MT/12:00 p.m. CT) As an HR practitioner how would you feel if you could empower your business managers with actionable metrics and total visibility to manage and defend HR decisions? Join Roy Zambonino, senior product consultant at Peoplefluent, in the live demo session “Making Better, Legal HR Decisions: Live Product Democast” to learn how to leverage Peoplefluent CAAMS software to yield better legal HR practices and increased organizational compliance.
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://mktg.peoplefluent.com/5213DemocastCAAMS_Registration.html
- Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. MT/12:00 p.m. CT)
An effective compensation management program attracts, retains and motivates employees to achieve business goals. In order to do this, best-in-class organizations are not just embracing traditional compensation management, they are making it a dynamic part of their overall talent management process. Tom Sykes, director, Product Management, Peoplefluent will teach viewers how to extend compensation management beyond a simple, linear process in the webcast, “Full-Service Compensation: Dynamic, Engaging, and Specific.”
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://mktg.peoplefluent.com/5713CompWebcast_Registration.html
- Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT/9:00 a.m. MT/10:00 a.m. CT) Are you getting the best talent to meet business goals and are you retaining that talent? In a webinar, “Attrition & Retention: Boardroom-Ready Analytics Reveal Business Impact,” John Kranz, product manager, Peoplefluent Workforce Planning & Analytics, will demonstrate how trend lines and other key metrics from Peoplefluent InSight software can yield actionable insight into organizational trends.
To register for this webinar, please visit: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/270065311
- Thursday, May 9, 2013, 12:00 p.m. ET (9:00 a.m. PT/10:00 a.m. MT/11:00 a.m. CT)
In a rapidly changing modern workplace, employers must do their best to satisfy the needs of existing employees who may be easily enticed by competitive job opportunities. For HR, this means making the performance review and succession planning process dynamic, open and relevant. In a live demo session titled, “Taking Advantage of the Performance and Succession Connection: Live Product Democast,” Rania Stewart, senior product manager at Peoplefluent will explain how to leverage Performance and Succession solutions to make the performance review and successions planning processes specific, empowering and employee-centric.
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://mktg.peoplefluent.com/5913DemocastPerfSucc_Registration.html
- Tuesday, May 14, 2013, 2:00 p.m. ET (11:00 a.m. PT/12:00 p.m. MT/1:00 p.m. CT)
Do you know what the latest trends and challenges organizations are facing regarding employment screening programs? Join HireRight’s Mike Becker, product marketing manager, as he discusses the key findings from the “2013 HireRight Employment Screening Benchmarking Report.” Gain an understanding of common practices and trends related to background checks, drug and health screening and employment eligibility.
To register for this webinar, please visit: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/983442016
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT/9:00 a.m. MT/10:00 a.m. CT)
What roles have the most significant impact to your organization? In the webinar, “Daily Workforce Reporting: Critical Metrics for Critical Roles,” Renu Dadlani, regional sales manager, Peoplefluent Workforce Planning & Analytics, will share specific reporting tools to identify high performers and strong successors and forecast how strategic decisions will impact the organization.
To register for this webinar, please visit: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/575377703
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. MT/12:00 p.m. CT) A topic that seems to be on HR leaders’ minds is “organizational agility”: how to create it, sustain it, and, ultimately, how to use it to create competitive advantage. Stacia Sherman Garr, lead analyst, Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP will explore the concept of agility as it relates to talent during a webinar, “Creating Organizational Agility: The Role of Performance Management and Learning.”
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://mktg.peoplefluent.com/51513WebcastOrganizationalAgility_Registration.html
- Wednesday, May 29, 2013, 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT/9:00 a.m. MT/10:00 a.m. CT)
Talent management is a top priority for leading organizations, including developing the right talent to meet specific business goals. In a webinar, “Using Boardroom-Ready Analytics for Talent Investment Decisions,” Peoplefluent’s Elizabeth Amorella, regional sales manager, Peoplefluent Workforce Planning & Analytics, will share how to use Peoplefluent InSight’s talent pipeline metrics to answer critical questions from today’s CEO.
To register for this webinar, please visit: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/191644679
- Thursday, May 30, 2013, 1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. MT/12:00 p.m. CT)
Every day leaders make promises about applying themselves in new ways and becoming more effective, but many of these promises go unfulfilled. Join Norm Smallwood, author and speaker, as he addresses how to turn good intentions into effective actions in the webinar “Leadership Sustainability.” His seven discipline model empowers leaders to go beyond learning and implementing, to sustaining actions that endure for a lifetime.
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://mktg.peoplefluent.com/LeadershipSustainabilityWebinar_Registration.html
Peoplefluent is the leading provider of talent management solutions designed to support the entire workforce. We provide the mobile enablement, social collaboration, information visualization and the domain expertise required to empower strategic decision making and true employee engagement. Our talent management software enables organizations to unlock each individual’s potential by removing the boundaries that limit the performance and productivity of your workforce. With the most comprehensive talent suite in the industry including solutions for talent management, workforce compliance and diversity, contingent workforce management, analytics and workforce planning, Peoplefluent offers a solution to optimize every step of the talent lifecycle.
Our solutions have helped over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories successfully achieve their talent aspirations. Today, 80% of the Fortune 100 relies on Peoplefluent solutions as part of their talent management delivery strategy.