Uncle Maddio's will open its first restaurant in both Florida (Tallahassee) and Tennessee (Knoxville), along with two new Georgia locations in Savannah and Tucker.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 30, 2013
The fastest-growing fast casual pizza franchise, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint, is pleased to announce the opening of four new locations next month. The pizza franchise will open its first restaurant in both Florida (Tallahassee) and Tennessee (Knoxville), along with two new Georgia locations in Savannah and Tucker. This brings the total open Uncle Maddio’s restaurant locations to 15, with 125 more in development.
“I was first drawn to Uncle Maddio's by the build-your-own pizza concept,” says Tallahassee Uncle Maddio’s franchise owner Michael Holmes, “but I have fallen in love with the culture. Their branded ‘Served with Love’ brings a warm, energetic feeling to our guests and our restaurants – it’s unlike anything I have ever experienced before in the food service industry.” The Tallahassee Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint will be located in the new Mahan Village shopping center.
Coined the “Chipotle of pizza,” Uncle Maddio’s launched the fast casual pizza market four years ago with the opening of its first store in Atlanta, Georgia. Uncle Maddio’s feeds into diners’ growing demand for more choices when eating out, including fresh, organic ingredients, as well as the need for gluten-free and allergy-friendly options. The innovative Uncle Maddio’s menu gives diners more than 3 million pizza combinations, in addition to freshly made salads and toasted paninis.
“A diverse menu packed with fresh ingredients is what drew me to Uncle Maddio’s,” says Knoxville franchise owner Lane Griffith. “The gluten-free, non-dairy, and vegetarian options are game changers in the world of fast casual pizza. The result is a quality pizza that’s fresh, ready in minutes, and affordable – the product sells itself.” Griffith also owns multiple Marble Slab Creamery franchise units. The Knoxville Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint will be located at the Northshore Town Center.
In the next few months, Uncle Maddio’s will have 20 restaurant franchises open. There are currently 125 more in development throughout the Southeast. For pizza franchising information, contact Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com/franchise-info.
About Uncle Maddio’s
For people who crave homemade pizza, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint is the next generation pizza joint. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s gives customers more choices: three types of crusts, six sauces, and more than 47 fresh toppings, including gluten-free, vegan, organic, and hormone-free options
- We serve made-to-order, cooked-from-scratch pizza
- Customers talk directly to their pizza maker for a personalized meal that’s hot and ready in six minutes
- Homemade pizzas, toasted paninis, and gourmet salads are prepared with fresh ingredients and salad dressings that are made daily
- We offer fresh, flavorful, healthy toppings you won’t find anywhere else: hormone-free grilled chicken, Angus steak, whole wheat dough, gluten-free crust, vegan Daiya cheese, and local fresh veggies
- Meals are affordable – $7 for an individual pizza with up to three toppings
Owning an Uncle Maddio’s
Uncle Maddio’s leads the way in fast casual pizza restaurant franchising opportunities. You too can join the best pizza franchise. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s was created by the founding member and former president of Moe’s Southwest Grill. Our executive management team has over 50 years experience in the restaurant industry.
- Uncle Maddio’s is a turn-key business that’s simple to own and operate – no delivery and no drive-through
- Attractive food and labor costs, flexible store footprint, low investment, and no hidden costs
- Uncle Maddio’s is the fastest-growing fast casual pizza restaurant in the Southeast. By the end of summer 2013, there will be 20 Uncle Maddio’s restaurants open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast.
To own an Uncle Maddio’s franchise business in your neighborhood, email Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com.