Eugene, Oregon (PRWEB) April 30, 2013
The face of business has changed. Yet most entrepreneurs are still in the old way of thinking, using outdated models for success.
Kathleen Gage, International Online Business Strategist, author, award winning speaker, and marketing advisor has made it her mission to teach progressive entrepreneurs how to grow their business with the most current information available.
On May 23rd, Kathleen will be in Eugene, Oregon, for a half day training where you will learn exactly what you need to do to take your solo and small business to the next level.
Kathleen teaches entrepreneurs how to build their business through the power of the Internet. She also teaches them how to package their knowledge and use social media.
During the half day training, participants will:
- Learn exactly how to identify your ideal customers so you quit spinning your wheels, wasting time and efforts marketing to people you don’t even want to work with in the first place. You will learn exactly how to pinpoint the very people you dream of working with and who want to work with someone like you.
- Learn from someone who has a proven track record with a business model that works!
- Discover how to gain massive visibility using social media so you lower your cost of marketing and promotions. If you’re not in the game of online marketing, you’re quickly getting left behind. You are going to learn how to jump on board immediately. Kathleen will show you how NOT to waste time with your social media and other online efforts.
- Learn Kathleen’s step-by-step process to build your business with proven strategies that have been used in numerous industries including health and nutrition, photography, integrated medicine, dentistry, fine art, business consulting, real estate, and more.
- Network with other professionals in your local area who are serious about growing their business.
Kathleen has a reputation for delivering the best of the best information in the most usable format possible.
"If you're new to the Internet, or you've tried your hand at using it to build your business and it just isn't working, this event is for you," shares Gage. "If you were starting from scratch, and you wanted to make a great living offering your advice and how-to content to people around the globe, there are simple, proven strategies to do so. We are in a new economy. Those who can literally write their own ticket are those who know how to leverage their knowledge through various avenues. In Power Profits Blueprint Tour, I cut through the chase and get to the heart of what any progressive entrepreneur needs to do to thrive in their business and make a positive impact with their clients.
Kathleen can most often be found training her clients virtually from the comfort of her home. Rarely does Kathleen do in-person events. But starting in May, she is going on a Western United States tour teaching her best strategies on how virtually any entrepreneur can build their businesses both online and off, through some of the most cost effective means possible.
The Eugene tour stop happens on Thursday, May 23rd from 9 a.m. - noon.
There’s just one thing. Seating is very limited and each of the locations are filling up. Get your spot not.
Additional details may be found at http://www.powerupforprofits.com/blueprinttour.htm
About Kathleen Gage:
Kathleen Gage is the “no-nonsense, common sense” online marketing strategist, speaker, author, product creation specialist, and owner of “Power Up for Profits.” Kathleen helps entrepreneurs make money online. Her clients are driven by making a difference through their own unique voice.
Considered to be one of the nation’s most passionate speakers, Kathleen is known for cutting through the fluff and helping people to leave their sob stories behind, so they can stop focusing on the past and start looking towards the future. She speaks and teaches about what she believes are the core elements of a successful life: accountability, integrity, honesty, and living with passion and hope.
Gage’s mission is to help people understand that their business is merely a means to get their message out to the world. She teaches that it’s not just about what you do, but the reasons behind why you do it.
To access more information and high pixel images of Kathleen Gage visit: http://www.powerupforprofits.com/why-kathleen/media-interviews