A Route 66 Holiday is a Once-in-a-Lifetime Event. Drive Route 66 in a Classic Car Hire.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Cary, North Carolina (PRWEB) April 30, 2013
Blacktop Candy’s, based in Cary, North Carolina, offers two great ways for Route 66 Holiday travelers to experience the bygone era of the vintage cross-country road trip in a beautiful, classic American automobile:
The 19-Day Route 66 Classic Car Hire provides travelers enormous flexibility while enjoying the authenticity of a beautifully restored and highly maintained vintage American car. The Classic Car Hire includes:
- 19-day classic American car hire
- Route 66 Self Drive road trip using Garmin Zumo navigation with turn-by-turn directions and attractions
- Loss, collision damage waiver
- Premium 24 X 7 roadside assistance
The 19-Day Premiere Route 66 Classic Car Tour offers travelers all the options of the Route 66 Classic Car Hire plus some exciting features to make the Route 66 drive truly a once in a lifetime experience. The Premiere Road Trip includes these additional features:
- Top-notch accommodations, personally vetted and chosen for their proximity to Historic Route 66, historic value and vintage authenticity
- Pre-planned and pre-booked two-day side trips to Branson, Missouri and Las Vegas, Nevada
“Many of our special guests who drive Route 66 are on Holiday from countries around the world,” commented CEO and Founder Scott Shinn when asked about the 2014 tour dates, “So it’s important we publish the 2014 dates well in advance to give our guests plenty of time to plan their Route 66 vacation.”
Blacktop Candy’s website provides extensive details on the Route 66 road trips, descriptions and photo gallery of the classic cars, attractions and accommodations, as well as details on the features, options and price for each option.
Blacktop Candy’s Route 66 Classic American Car Hires and Tours are in high demand. With four classic vehicles to choose from and eight tours scheduled for 2014, space is limited and tours will book fast. So if a Route 66 Holiday is on your agenda for the near future, now is the time to book your tour.
Travel agents world-wide are most welcomed.