Employees have to be physically present and cannot share fingerprints, therefore making biometrics a foolproof and easy solution for any and all workplaces.
New York, NY (PRWEB) May 08, 2013
MinuteHound releases top 5 methods to stop buddy punching in the office and other situations which cause companies to lose money. Large and small companies all over the world are losing billions of dollars in payroll expenses from employee time theft such as buddy punching and from human error.
MinuteHound is now offering companies a biometric time & attendance managing solution that will stop the costly practice of buddy punching in the office for good. Payroll fraud and human accounting errors can also stop with MinuteHound’s attendance software, which supports high-tech biometric fingerprint technology.
MinuteHound’s top 5 methods to stop buddy punching in the office and other situations which cause companies to lose money are based on their just released biometric scanner device and time attendance software. Using biometric scanners, instead of time cards, identification badges or swipe cards, eliminates any possibility of buddy punching occurring in the office. This effectively eliminates payroll fraud, human errors and accounting errors that cost companies a lot of money.
MinuteHound’s top 5 methods to stop buddy punching in the office, and other situations which cause companies to lose money, are listed below.
- Buddy Punching – The attendance software and biometric technology now available from MinuteHound requires employees to physically log into work by placing their finger or thumb on one of the biometric scanners. This effectively prevents buddy punching from occurring because no two persons have the same fingerprints.
- Human Error and Forgetfulness – The attendance software is designed to confront and prevent human errors such as when employees forget, or claim to have forgotten, to clock into work. MinuteHound’s newly released time clock software will send out an alert message or email when employees fail to show-up for work. In this way, managers and supervisors will know when employees show up late or not at all.
- Cheating/Payroll Fraud - Employees who claim more hours than actually worked is a big problem for companies, especially for companies who still use the old honor system for calculating payroll. Biometric scanners and supporting software eliminates money lost to payroll fraud.
- Time Card/ Time Clock Manipulation – Altering time cards is a common practice among employees who try and cheat their employers. MinuteHound’s attendance system eliminates the use of time cards, ID badges and swipe cards. This makes time card manipulation impossible.
- Accounting Errors – MinuteHound is now offering a paperless attendance accounting system, which produces automated and highly accurate reports free of human error. This is made possible because employees are required to use their fingerprint to log-in and log-out from work.
No prior training is required to operate the software or biometric scanners. Simply plug the scanners into an USB port of any computer and the plug-and-play technology will automatically install the equipment.
MinuteHound Contact Information
Phone: (800) 351-7237