"Skin Brushing is amazing," says Heshelow. "It removes toxins and old cells from the skin's surface; it improves blood circulation and the lymphatic system, and more."
St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) May 01, 2013
Sublime Beauty® feels so strongly about the benefits and strengths of Skin Brushing that it is offering an introductory 15% off sale this week for its natural bristle skin brush.
"Skin Brushing is amazing," says the founder of Sublime Beauty®, Kathy Heshelow. "It removes toxins and old cells from the skin's surface; it improves blood circulation; it helps move the lymphatic system, and more. Since I have been brushing my skin each morning, my skin looks and feels better. It breathes. I want to share this ancient art with everyone."
How does one skin brush?
1) Brush dry skin only (not wet or damp skin.)
2) Use a natural bristled brush only, and one with a long handle to reach well. (Heshelow searched for one that she thinks is perfect.)
3) ALWAYS brush towards the heart, starting from the feet and working your way up.
4) Brush strokes should be of medium length, and they should not be so hard that it hurts but no so soft as to have no effect.
5) Do not brush over open sores and don't brush the face.
6) Give areas with important lymph nodes a little extra attention (under the arms, inner thighs).
7) Drink a glass a water after skin brushing.
Many like to skin brush in the morning before their shower, though some like to brush before bed at night. Find an ideal time and practice it each day, much like you brush your teeth or your hair! Heshelow includes a video about skin brushing on the company website.
The Sublime Beauty® brush is 15% through Friday May 3rd. Use the special code SKINBRUS at checkout.
About Sublime Beauty®
Sublime Beauty® focuses on anti-aging skin care products. All products are chosen with care, working with scientists and FDA-certified manufacturers, and most products will be available by May 10th.