“We are delighted to be taking the home lift market to new heights with our latest product the TTL750” said Graham Kawulka of RAM Manufacturing Ltd.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (PRWEB) May 01, 2013
The Trust-T-Lift brand has represented excellence in this space for over 25 years and with this latest TTL750 launch RAM has again shown its dedication to improving the lives of people across North America.
The TTL750 has a number of benefits over previous offerings from RAM and the offerings from competition. These benefits include things such as:
- 750lb weight rating for power wheelchairs/ scooters
- Ability to plug in to any standard wall socket due to 15AMP, 110V power requirement
- RAM's most reliable drive system to date for long, worry-free use
- Even easier to install than RAM’s previous product
- Travel Heights from 0 – 14 feet now available
- Easy access electrical from top of tower to allow for easy maintenance
- Advanced corrosion protection for long attractive service life
- Patented “Zero Load Start” for long motor life
- Patented “Soft Touch” Controls
“We are delighted to be taking the home lift market to new heights with our latest product the TTL750,” said Graham Kawulka of RAM Manufacturing Ltd. “This a great opportunity to help folks that have mobility issues with a new and improved product that we hope will be welcomed by our dealers and the end users as we move to full production in the coming weeks”.
An overview of the TTL750 residential lift can be found on RAM's webpage at this TTL750 link.
Established in 1987, RAM Manufacturing Ltd. (http://www.trustram.com) has been in business for 25 years and supplied more than 13,400 installations across North America. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta RAM works with a multi-channel dealer network to support sales and installation services across North America.