Santa Rosa, Calif. (PRWEB) May 01, 2013
St. Francis Winery & Vineyards, with the support of local wedding partners, has launched the “Sonoma Valley Dream Wedding” contest. The luxury wedding package, designed for one lucky couple and up to 50 guests, is valued at nearly $40,000. “We’re thrilled to showcase the best in Sonoma wedding planning in this fun contest, from our idyllic venue at the winery, to lodging, catering and the amazing services of Robbin Montero, California wine country’s top-rated wedding planner,” exclaims St. Francis Winery & Vineyards President and CEO Christopher Silva.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Starting May 1, couples are invited to submit a 1-2 minute video that captures their romantic story and conveys why the public should vote for them to win the Sonoma Valley Dream Wedding. Entries can cover any of the following topics:
- The story of how the couple met and fell in love
- When a fiancé knew their partner was “the one”
- How a partner proposed the marriage or civil union to their fiancé
To enter the contest, log on to http://www.facebook.com/stfranciswinery and follow the directions to upload a video before September 30, 2013. Beginning October 1, 2013, the public will vote for their favorite videos. The winner will be announced by St. Francis Winery & Vineyards in mid-December. The grand prize-winning couple will be awarded the “Sonoma Valley Dream Wedding” package, hosted by St. Francis Winery in Santa Rosa for up to 50 guests on Sunday, July 27, 2014.
#1 WINE DESTINATION
Recently named the number one wine destination in the United States and second in the world by TripAdvisor, Sonoma County wine country (which the Sonoma Valley AVA lies at the heart of) – just one and a half hours north of San Francisco – draws wedding couples to the stunning vineyard views and mountain vistas, the Pacific coast, and the wonderful food, wine and down-to-earth wine country hospitality.
SONOMA VALLEY DREAM WEDDING PACKAGE
The “Sonoma Valley Dream Wedding” contest winner’s package features the finest from local vendors in the Sonoma area, capturing the unique sights, sounds, and flavors of the region, including:
- A complimentary two-night stay at the Hyatt Vineyard Creek for the bride & groom
- Rehearsal dinner or brunch hosted by the Hyatt Vineyard Creek for up to 50 guests
- Dance floor, tables, chairs, and linens provided by Classic Party Rentals
- Floral Arrangements by Fleurs de France
- Wedding photography by Deborah Laver Photography
- Wedding Ceremony string trio and reception DJ provided by Wine Country Entertainment
- Transportation services from Pure Luxury Transportation
- Commemorative video from Weddings on Film Video
- Lighting design provided by ALT Events
- Wedding cake from Krumbs Cake
- Hors d’oeuvres from Wine Valley Catering for up to 50 guests
- Venue provided by St. Francis Winery and Vineyards
- Wedding planning by Robbin Montero’s A Dream Wedding
St. Francis Winery in the heart of Sonoma County is one location where the very best of the region can be experienced – from lush lavender-filled organic gardens, acres of vineyards and expansive lawn under the shadows of sweeping mountains, to award-winning wines and a romantic mission-style winery reminiscent of a Tuscan estate. Called “the quintessential wine country wedding destination” by acclaimed wine country wedding planner Robbin Montero (named by Travel & Leisure Magazine as “the expert wedding planner for California Wine Country”), St. Francis Winery offers couples and their guests a wine country wedding experience filled with beauty, relaxation and activity.
For more information about weddings at St. Francis Winery & Vineyards, visit http://www.stfranciswinery.com or call (888) 675.WINE.
To view the complete official rules, click here: http://www.stfranciswinery.com/dreamwedding/