Chantilly, VA (PRWEB) May 01, 2013
Market Connections and Sara Leiman, VP Media Director at TMP Government, will release the results of this year’s Federal Media and Marketing Study at a breakfast briefing on May 16.
The 5th installment of this popular syndicated study combines actual media usage of mid- to senior-level federal decision-makers with their demographics, job function and purchasing habits. Survey responses from more than 3,900 decision-makers will highlight their media usage spanning print, broadcast, social, mobile and online. The 5th Anniversary event will also feature trends since the inception of the study in 2008.
This study helps federal marketers and public relations professionals reach government decision-makers in all the right places. Understanding the media habits of executives who may be dealing with increased needs within government is a vital marketing tool.
TMP Government will sponsor the breakfast event.
Who: Market Connections and Sara Leiman, VP Media Director at TMP Government
What: 5th Anniversary Federal Media Study Breakfast
When: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. EST
Where: Gannett Conference Center, 7950 Jones Branch Dr., McLean, VA 22187
Credentialed members of the media can attend for free. Please contact Matt Langan at matt(at)landrcomm(dot)com, 202-262-3340, to register.
The study contains new data this year, including:
- Readership: 11 additional publications, 34 additional websites and mobile sites
- Spending Expectations: Federal employees indicate spending changes for 33 product and service categories, including cloud computing, energy conservation products, aircraft, consulting services and education/training
- E-newsletters: Preferences and subscriptions
- Mobile Devices: Smartphones, tablets, e-readers and their access to email, news websites, social media and video
- Social Media: Social media sites used for work and for personal reasons
- Other Media: Blogs, trade shows, webinars, DC metro newspapers, radio and TV news
- The continued ability to look at media habits and demographics of federal decision-makers, whether they reside inside or outside the Beltway.
About Market Connections
Market Connections delivers actionable intelligence and insights that enable improved business performance and positioning for leading business, government agencies and trade associations. The custom market research firm is a sought-after authority on preferences, perceptions and trends among government executives and the contractors who serve them, offering deep domain expertise in information technology and telecommunications; healthcare; and education. Market Connections also provides the tools for organizations to expand thought-leadership in their respective markets, and is known for its annual Federal Media and Marketing Study, the only comprehensive survey of the media habits of federal decision-makers, as well as the Public Sector Social Media Study and the Government Contractor Study. For more information, please visit: http://www.marketconnectionsinc.com.
# # #