Los Angeles, California (PRWEB) May 02, 2013
The Global Retail Marketing Association, GRMA, is holding its 8th annual Executive Leadership Forum on May 2-4 2013, an invitation only event in St. Pete Beach, Florida at the Don CeSar Hotel which combines the retail industry’s top CEOs and senior marketing and advertising executives for the purpose of education, best practices exchange and intimate networking opportunities. Organized along the theme of “Inspiration, Collaboration, Transformation,” the truly unique two and a half day agenda is a combination of ten main-stage sessions consisting of successful industry speakers and "outside" thought leaders who address global topics stretching across various disciplines, and intertwine the impact on retail customer behavior and technological and geo-political changes affecting the retail industry.
Confirmed to attend the forum are over 50 retail companies representing almost one trillion dollars of annual retail sales. Also in attendance will be senior executives from 27 of the most important solution providers in the country, there collaborating with their retail counterparts.
The GRMA President and CEO is Stephanie Fischer. “This unique event is exclusive to top-level management, enabling us to focus specifically on the core challenges faced by their peer group. The objective is simple: establish new approaches to solving problems, enabling retailers to more effectively future-proof their organizations,” said Fischer. “By offering a platform for inspirational thought leadership and education, peer and partner collaboration and idea exchange, as well as personal and professional leadership development, we will help transform brands for the future and flourish as innovative leaders and inspired marketers.”
Innovative top retail business leaders confirmed to speak include:
- The Edge to Success: Intrapreneurship: Linda Rottenberg- CEO and Co-Founder of Endeavor, named one of "America's Best Leaders" by U.S. News & World Report and one of 100 "Innovators for the 21st Century" by Time Magazine. Linda Rottenberg shows how to discover your organization’s entrepreneurial potential and foster a culture of innovation.
- Embracing Big Data and Analytics: Tom Davenport - Professor in Management and Technology at Babson College.
- Connecting for a Higher Purpose: What For-Profit Companies can learn from High Performing Non-Profit Organizations: Marc Kielburger - Co-founder of Free The Children and Me To We.
- Forces That Will Move Global Markets in 2013: The Geopolitics of the 21st Century: Nader Mousavizadeh - CEO Oxford Analytica, Columnist at Reuters and Former Special Assistant to UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan.
- The Future is in the Cloud: Tom Koulopoulos - Named one of the industry’s most influential consultants by InformationWeek Magazine, Tom Koulopoulos frequently has articles in national and international print and broadcast media such as BusinessWeek, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Economist, CNBC, CNN and NPR.
- Death to Dumb Promotions: Marco Bertini - Assistant Professor of Marketing at London Business School.
- CEO Session: Glimpse of the Future: Featuring Robert Moran, President & CEO of PetSmart and Jill Braff, Executive Vice President of Digital Commerce of HSN.
- We’re Not Consumers, We Are People: Marketing with Social Media: Douglas Rushkoff - Author, CNN Commentator, Media & Technology Theorist.
- CMO Session: Changing Role of Marketing in Customer Powered Environment. Featuring: Kim Feil, EVP & Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, OfficeMax, Don Hamblen, Group Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Roundy’s Supermarkets, Inc., Brian Beitler, EVP and CMO of David's Bridal Inc.
About The Global Retail Marketing Association
Global Retail Marketing Association, GRMA, is recognized as the premier association for retail CEOs, CMOs and executive decision makers. The hallmark of the GRMA is the annual Executive Leadership Forum. An invitation-only event, it combines the retail industry’s top CEOs and senior marketing and advertising executives from the world’s leading retail chains. The GRMA’s objective is to provide and maintain an exclusive and interactive association that facilitates ongoing engagement within the global retail marketing community. This objective is achieved through the annual leadership forum, exclusive GRMA online community, weekly newsletter and continuous networking platforms that have a positive impact on the retail industry.